❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
other

Taylor Swift likes Tumblr post bashing court jokes

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Evan Peters

The Moment i Knew (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2012©) you were trouble, Taylor, was when you came Out of the Woods (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2014©) feasting on a perfectly Good Heart (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2007©) tore from Tim Mcgraw (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2006©) in one Clean (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2014©) movement. Truly a Treacherous  (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2012©) act of Bad Blood (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2014©). Who's next on Miss Swift's list? Hey Stephen (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2008©), Dear John (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2010©) are your Eyes Open (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2012©)? She's coming, she's Fearless (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2008©), she's Crazier (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2009©), she's coming. 

emma roberts is an abuser

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Moment i Knew (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2012©) you were trouble, Taylor, was when you came Out of the Woods (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2014©) feasting on a perfectly Good Heart (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2007©) tore from Tim Mcgraw (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2006©) in one Clean (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2014©) movement. Truly a Treacherous  (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2012©) act of Bad Blood (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2014©). Who's next on Miss Swift's list? Hey Stephen (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2008©), Dear John (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2010©) are your Eyes Open (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2012©)? She's coming, she's Fearless (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2008©), she's Crazier (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2009©), she's coming. 

so try hard :awkney: 

and you know how to use copy and paste, i'm happy for you 

who will love me when the night is over

awkward... 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Phoenix

YQAJr9a.gif

poor dat
it's a joke girl, just like the whole copyright fiasco she is doing

And her fans are so biased, they make fun of everyone and cry when their fave is barely being made fun of. All the fans do it to other pop stars, no news. 

💎

Well I mean it's part of my point. Every fan base had to deal with a joke that was run into the dirt. People are getting their kii's now but throw a tantrum when the shoe's on the other foot

There is a difference through - some pop stars get picked on for their body, or messing up a performance, or poor sales, and it is clearly mean to go on and on about it. Nobody is perfect.

Taylor is getting teased for being greedy, in a way that is different from other pop stars and which undercuts her image of being super-close to her fans (because some of the copyright enforcement was against real fans who made stuff out of love). For example:

http://www.stereogum.com/1735273/taylor-swift-takes-legal-action-against-her-fans-on-etsy/wheres-the-beef/

GloZell Green

I wish y'all could coexist without arguing. Keep it on topic 

Can you give WPs to those who always turn the thread into the same fight :flirt: I'm done with the same argument on TS threads 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Can you give WPs to those who always turn the thread into the same fight :flirt: I'm done with the same argument on TS threads 

Well, I've been saying... :MANiCURE:

Brooke Candy

We all know how this thread will turn out, but we all know those here making fun of Taylor for this would throw tantrums trying to defend their own fave for these types of things. It's all about perspective

ofcourse. i mean, Gaga >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

so try hard :awkney: 

and you know how to use copy and paste, i'm happy for you 

sadly she will be remembered like the queen of lawsuits

she will sue tumblr 

sadly she will be remembered like the queen of lawsuits

she will sue tumblr 

Not at all but mkay, keep that one dimensional stale shade going

This girl seriously has no sense of humor. She and her fans really need to humble themselves  and take her own advice and shake it off.

Obviously, Taylor doesn't think that she has a flaw and can do any wrong, and thinks that everyone else is always so mean and unfair to her. She goes around, cries about how other people constantly hate her and do wrong to her, and tries to blame them when something goes against her will or someone doesn't do things her way. She doesn't really take responsibility for anything. It's sad and concerning, really. 

Taylor is incredibly entitled. She grew up rich and had her every whim catered to, and now, she seeks retribution on anyone who didn't do things her way or didn't give into her system. She also brainwashes her fans along the way to hate on the people she's in a mindless, childish feud with. 

People make copyright jokes because Taylor always has her management, record label or team suing people or threaten them that they'll do such thing (they work on her behalf and orders), copyrighted the ENGLISH LANGUAGE, the mess that Taylor Nation started a while ago on Twitter regarding tweets and etc. Other artists don't have this problem.

She needs to get over herself.

Didn't Katy get upset over someone having her sign a picture of a Grammy? 

Didn't Katy get upset over someone having her sign a picture of a Grammy? 

Don't know about that, but I believe she had a group of fans with a Grammy sign kicked out from her concert in Milan. Talk about having no sense of humor :lolly:

Don't know about that, but I believe she had a group of fans with a Grammy sign kicked out from her concert in Milan. Talk about having no sense of humor :lolly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWdQ_DUAP-k

Don't know how to embed it, but if you go to 3:03 you can watch it. 

*Insert really long essay about how Katy and her fans need to have more of a sense of humor* 

Wow, she's so insecure. 

If the lack of acclaim bothers her so much, she should focus on making better music. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived