Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Will you buy LG5? Be honest!

Delete

Featured Posts

Lona Delery

I have every album (+ deluxe if available) and single which are available as a physical copy.

So yes, I will obviously buy at least 1 copy

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I try and preview/stream new albums of artists I enjoy to get a feel for the new material to see if I want to purchase it or not, but I rarely buy albums unless I like the majority of the songs. When it comes to music, I usually just pick and choose the songs I like from each album and add it to my library. Britney and Gaga though, are usually the only hoes which I buy both their albums on iTunes and in stores. There's something about holding one of your favorite CD's in your hand that I can't describe :sara: . 

Now that I think about it though, I have bought Gaga's albums at least twice (physical and digital) and BTW I bought 3 times because I think Amazon had that special when her album first came out where it was 99 cents, but right after buying it I felt cheap so I went and bought it on iTunes, which was like $14.99 or something :omfgaga:. I'm sure I will like LG5 so I have no doubt in my mind I will buy it.... multiple times. :derpga:

SlaeUrAnus

Of course. 

I bought ARTPOP on its day release even though it is my least favourite album of hers. 

In my messy era.

enhanced-buzz-2802-1386889193-2.jpg

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

kiwifromvenus

I can't if people don't buy her album. I just can't. 

If every little monster actually did then she would be unstoppable TBH 

JusKeepBreathin

Yes

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived