Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will you buy LG5? Be honest!

Delete

Featured Posts

It's no secret that some people within the community opt to not buy Lady Gaga's albums (Mainly due to HQ leaks) Even I am guilty of it. Ater I heard the ARTPOP leak I cancelled my Amazon order (I hated it). Also, I never bought Cheek to Cheek just well...because I didn't want to. (Though I did buy TF, TFM, BTW, and both remix albums plus singles) 

Anyway my question to you is, will you buy LG5 in some form or fashion? For myself, I plan to buy a physical copy and rip it digitally. 

MAIN POINT: I think this would be fun little thread because when the album is released we can come back here and confirm we bought it by posting a picture of our albums. 

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I did buy ARTPOP because I could imagine me bopping to it in the car (when I have one lol). I only buy albums that I know I'm actually gonna use, so usually that comes down to: which albums will I listen to in the car? (because let's be real, why/where else would you use a ****ing cd nowadays)

So if it has car play material, sure :whitney:

I won't buy digitally tho, I consider that to be an absurd behavior :whitney:

I always bought her albums, why wouldn't I now? Unless it is bad

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I only buy albums that I know I'm actually gonna use.

I won't buy digitally tho, I consider that to be an absurd behavior :whitney:

What kind of flawless tea?!

PartySick

Obviously :yes: 

I bought ARTPOP and Cheek to Cheek and if I ever find BTW, I'll be buying that too :party: 

LG5, the day it comes out, is mine :wao: 

💚

Archived