Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Will you buy LG5? Be honest!

Delete

Featured Posts

Pharamon

Initially I thought it was but I wanted to be on the safe side and reply seriously LOL :lmao: Thanks for clarifying for me :toofunny: 

You're welcome :whitney:  :lmao: 

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

yep but only physical

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Fiona Apple

Same here.I still can't grasp the idea of buying an album digitally. I always buy a CD. The feeling is just too specific and can't be explained unless you feel it as well. And I am not even that old, I am 22 :awkney:

I am only 17 but I feel the same way.. I feel like buying digital music is a waste of money. 

PrinceGaga

Me and my multiple copies will be played through every cd player/aux port in my house at the same time. I don't give a sh!t about my neighbours or noise control they can suffer through the eargasmic bops and go buy multiple copies themselves for all I care.

drgEdV2.png

I bought ALL albums, I'm a little monster, not a little monster that doesn't like one album but loves the other. I support her with everything, Sure I download, but when the album is in stores, i go buy it.

LoveandMagic

I do to her music as I do to all other albums: I download it for free, listen to it for a few times, if I like it, I buy it. If I only like one or two tracks I just buy the tracks I like. 

So far I own all her albums (except for Red and Blue) including the remix ones. Don't regret any of my purchases. :)

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

barcodemonster

I most definitely will my little Betty boppers!! I will rise bright and early and snatch a copy in the physical form. Anyone want to go with?????????????? #barcode 

scan my barcode

I bought ALL albums, I'm a little monster, not a little monster that doesn't like one album but loves the other. I support her with everything, Sure I download, but when the album is in stores, i go buy it.

Good for you man. Lol.. Here's a cookie and a gold star. 

No offense but you're not better than anyone because you bought everything, and it doesn't make me or anyone else in this thread who didn't pick up an album less of a little monster. 

Iwontell

Simply put: yes.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived