Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will take a break after the LG5 era + tour?

Creyk

Featured Posts

Well, after the M&G with her last year I'm pretty sure she'll have kids at the end of the LG5-era or after that. Then perhaps she'll release new music but without promoting them heavily, and definitely more jazz will be followed. But she will take it slow for a while, focusing on living as a mom and wife <3

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that LG5 or LG6 will be the last era before having kids. But the pause will just be like 2 years or something I guess, with maybe a jazz album or something in that pause

So do you think she will not raise her kids, just gives birth to them?

I think that LG5 or LG6 will be the last era before having kids. But the pause will just be like 2 years or something I guess, with maybe a jazz album or something in that pause

Totally agree

NewUsername

Of course I agree that it would be best for her kids to see them everyday, but not seeing them everyday is also still raising your kids. Beyoncé still sees Blue (almost) enough I guess

Well, after the M&G with her last year I'm pretty sure she'll have kids at the end of the LG5-era or after that. Then perhaps she'll release new music but without promoting them heavily, and definitely more jazz will be followed. But she will take it slow for a while, focusing on living as a mom and wife <3

OMG M&G? :awesome:

Be a good sis and give us details! What was it like! Does she really smell super awesome? What did she say that makes you think that she will definitely have kids after the LG5 era?

Whispering

That's what Nannys are for! That way the kids travel with you. That's what Beyonce and Pink do. 

Of course, she can still take some time off, and minimize her time away from home if she wants to. 

No, she would bored to death doing nothing but

drowned in her children diapers.

She often times said she love performing.

And I really believe that.

She looks most comfortable on stage, singing, performing.

So it is hard to see for her to actually left the limelight altogether.

For me anyway.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

If you asked me this before ARTPOP, I would say no, for sure. However, the ARTPOP era and everything around it really took it out of her and I think she does need a long break after LG5 to recharge and rediscover herself a little more. I'm unsure if she would return to music, or at least pop after that as she may just decide to pursue acting, jazz or other genres.

I can see her pouring everything she's got into this album so she feels comfortable leaving the music scene for a while.

Also, Gaga did say she would leave music before she descended too far so I don't think she would put herself through much more.

Riot Poof

I believe that Gaga will take a hiatus. Nothing too drastic.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

PrincessFried

Why is she "probably getting married soon"?? I never understood why people assume this. Some people are engaged for many, many years before they get married. And some people don't have kids right away. I bet her wedding will be in 5 years at the absolute soonest. Bookmark me. I mean, that's if she actually tells us about it. 

I honestly she will take some time off. At least a year or so.

If she generates a few hits with the next era, she can release The Best Of collection or something like that. :shrug:

Archived