💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will take a break after the LG5 era + tour?

Creyk

Featured Posts

Gaga is probably going to be married soon, and she always said that she would like to have children. She also said that she is very traditional in that regard that she would want to be there for her kids and raise them. And she is kinda getting there in age that if she wants to have multiple children it's better to start. Of course she could wait 2-4 more years and still be fine, but you know what I'm talking about.

Do you think that after LG5 she will retire to have a baby and enjoy life with Taylor for a couple of years? Or do you think she will keep going for another couple of years before taking a well-deserved break?

Edit: by retiring I don't mean that she doesn't work anymore, I mean that she stops her pop career for 3-5 years and the most she does is maybe movie soundtracks and a few appearances at award shows Taylor is invited to.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think she'll ever truly "retire", but I do think she'll probably slow down after the next era. The pop star lifestyle is exhausting in and of itself.

lxdygxga

I don't think she'll ever fully retire, she's a musician at heart and it's in her blood, she could never just stop. I do see her taking some time out to start a family eventually, but with more sporadic releases over time as she raises her family, much like Britney, Beyoncé and Madonna.

Cody Draco

I think this next era will be her last hoorah so to speak before having kids.

I don't see her ever retiring completely though.

If she dares to do that after giving us a Jazz album, well... godspeed

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

SlaeUrAnus

I am here for a Madonna like career. Still slaying until she is 60! Even when her mainstream career ends she will diverse into Jazz for the remainder of her career. 

I hope she does not retire after LG5 though. I couldn't handle it :noparty: 

In my messy era.

If she dares to do that after giving us a Jazz album, well... godspeed

Maybe when she'll have a baby, we'll have another jazz album to wait :D

She'll never retire properly but if she decides to have some kids then she might slow down, for sure. It's natural I guess.

r we talking about woman that almost "died" without performing during hip blackout and  also wrote a song where she sing about how she cant live without applause?

imma cut a bitch

Archived