💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Today: Rihanna's Biggest Billboard Hits Revealed

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Billboard has done something that I'm so happy they did: updated Rihanna's biggest hits! So here they are...drum roll please. Year stands for peak date and words after hyphen are the Album name. 

Edit: so you're aware different eras are weighted different to account for Billboard methodology changes. Therefore, this list differs from the one from 2012 because it's been adjusted. (Rude Boy and Take A Bow used to be ahead of Only Girl and What's My Name) SO CONFUSING

1. We Found Love (2011) - Talk That Talk

tumblr_macaluPyEV1rbi99mo1_500.gif

2. The Monster (2013) - Eminems album

rihanna-eminem.gif

3. Stay (2013) - Unapologetic 

giphy.gif

4. Love the Way You Lie (2010) - Eminems album

tumblr_m8me6xUXU81r4d3dao1_500.gif

5. Umbrella (2007) - Good Girl Gone Bad

6. Live Your Life (2008) - T.I.'s album

7. Diamonds (2012) - Unapologetic 

8. Only Girl in the World (2010) - Loud

9. Disturbia (2008) - Good Girl Gone Bad 

10. What's My Name (2010) - Loud

Yes We Found Love. One of, if not, her best song

tumblr_mfpkbbxDYI1s0dshxo1_500.gif

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

No S&M or Pon de Replay? I don't listen to any radio artists other than Gagz and I only knew half of these, I'm rly surprised I know some songs that weren't on the list :emma: Make those endless hit singles Rih :legend:

EDIT: AND TAKE A BOW GURL HAS SO MANY HITS

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

DiscoHeaven23

I'd write this in my main topic but I ran out of room, I like just looking at the songs from an artist's own albums so here's a condensed list of her personal biggest hits.

1) We Found Love

2) Stay

3) Umbrella

4) Diamonds

5) Only Girl (in the World)

6) Disturbia

7) What's My Name

PicklePower

No S&M or Pon de Replay? I don't listen to any radio artists other than Gagz and I only knew half of these, I'm rly surprised I know some songs that weren't on the list :emma: Make those endless hit singles Rih :legend:

EDIT: AND TAKE A BOW GURL HAS SO MANY HITS

Don't forget where have you been, don't stop the music, sos, and rude boy. :legend: 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Archived