💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Are Cheryl's Lead Singles her it factor ?

Versace

Featured Posts

I feel like she puts so much effort on her Lead Singles to kick off her eras and then everything afterwards falls flat (except with her first album where she delivered 3 brilliant singles in a row imo , shout out to 3 Words and Parachute)

What do you think ?

FFTL & CMN were her best singles tbh, i forget she's had like 4 albums tbh :emma: because she kinda didn't do as well in her second era as the first and then only appeared again for CMN that was meant to help her break the U.S. I think.

DrewStevens

Yes. 3 was her only real and best era.

Tbh I don't understand how her songs get to #1 on the charts. Call My Name was good but Crazy Stupid Love and Promise This are not that great.

Promise This should have stayed as a slow song. Adele slayed the song.

BLACKOUTbritney

3 words is ha best

I didn't know she's released 4 albums lmao 

Katsuki Bakugo

Its because she makes neutral music and the lead is only considered "killer" in comparison to the rest of the music. She is pretty neutral and boring tbh. but she is s-xy as hell.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

I agree but with her latest album didn't I Don't Care also hit #1? :confused: I don't really pay attention to Cheryl that much and I haven't liked any of her lead singles since Promise This (which I was addicted to :music: ) and yeah I agree that 3 Words was amazing with singles, the album after was as well I think - I mean I really liked Promise This and The Flood :flutter: I don't actually know what the single was after Call My Name :duck: 

Archived