Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey - "Honeymoon" album discussion

Desperado

Which song from Honeymoon are you most excited about?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. Which song from Honeymoon are you most excited about?

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

What do you mean? Are you referring to the instrumentation? The lyrics? The tempo?

Well mainly the instrumentation and tone of the album. Are all of her albums sonically similar or is this sort of different compareed to her previous work.

It's science, bitch

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlondeKingOfGGD

This album just keeps giving. It's full of so many melodies and messages it literally gives you something new with every listen. The Blackest Day and Freak are now becoming my favourites and the blackest day was one of my least yesterday. Freak makes me feel like some sort of wild animal.

I wish I could just play this album to people because literally every song gives me everything I need to say and lana covers subjects that I can relate too so much. Loving this album. <3

Desperado

Well mainly the instrumentation and tone of the album. Are all of her albums sonically similar or is this sort of different compareed to her previous work.

this one is like a mixture of every album :)

ItsTommyBitch

The Freak -> Art Deco transition is so flawless, and the space-sounds are so amazing :giveup: 

And the way she whisper sings "a little party never hurt no one" in the 2nd verse gets me every time, ugh there are so many different facets to her voice  :flutter:

I really cant get over the idea that Art Deco is about Azealia though :laughga: it fits too well

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Just A Holy Fool

Trying to get into Honeymoon, but still not there. I am not sure why, I instantly connected with all her other albums, but I am struggling with this one...

retroglamx

Trying to get into Honeymoon, but still not there. I am not sure why, I instantly connected with all her other albums, but I am struggling with this one...

Smoke some weed, put on your night gown, open a bottle of wine, light up a cig and hit play.

tumblr_nuw6z3T52a1ufynsro2_400.gif

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

dollardays

Smoke some weed, put on your night gown, open a bottle of wine, light up a cig and hit play.

Put your little party dress on, bathe in the pale moon light, get a little bit of Bourbon in 'ya and go crazy.  :pray:

Riot Poof

You might like Born to Die and especially Paradise. Ultraviolence is mellow/moody/sad guitar rock, so obviously the instrumentation is different. Still check it out cuz you'll never know if you like or dislike music until you listen to it.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Cody Draco

Did the Dalai Lana speak somewhere about ha Honeymoon gospel? :pray:

ItsTommyBitch

nvm

Im really curious now :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Sia Daily

cmon where's the instrumentals

enough is NEVER enough in da fandom.

I think dalai del rey could release the whole history of music and we'd still want more lool

Archived