Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

Lana Del Rey - "Honeymoon" album discussion

Desperado

Which song from Honeymoon are you most excited about?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. Which song from Honeymoon are you most excited about?

Featured Posts

HausOfHarlow

I see a lot of "best album" and "it deserves success" and so on... Just make sure you actually follow up and do the same. Don't think this high quality leak we've all been blessed with is the end of Honeymoon. Go out and purchase the album (physical or digital) once it is officially released. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luv u Sum

FREAK LEFT MY BALD :air: its so s-xy and the bridge made me burst into tears and the last chorus with her talking in the back!!!!!! OMG IM SLAYN :air::air::air:

I see a lot of "best album" and "it deserves success" and so on... Just make sure you actually follow up and do the same. Don't think this high quality leak we've all been blessed with is the end of Honeymoon. Go out and purchase the album (physical or digital) once it is officially released. 

okay mom

Desperado

yes!!

Cody Draco

:awkney: @ you thinking Lana fans don't buy her albums.

Desperado

:awkney: @ you thinking Lana fans don't buy her albums.

There's people that arent fans that says its great, and probably wont buy lol 

Cody Draco

There's people that arent fans that says its great, and probably wont buy lol 

Those are just the Swifties checking up on their faves idol, it's no big deal lol

Archived