💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What are your guilty pleasure songs?

Hope

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

99 Luff baloons!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

RebeldeFaith

A couple of Die Antwoord songs, ratchet songs like My Neck, My Back, Anaconda and songs by Lady. Heart Attack By Grammy Lovato too. Anime songs can fall in this too but I get over them too soon, except Macross Frontier, that's quality music and not even your faves. Wendy Sulca songs when she was younger too, they are hilarious. :laughga:

Something something idk

Warholian

Such a good song, such a bad everything else.

What straight 15-year-old doesn't have Paris Hilton 'That's Hot' posters all over his walls? 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

When no one's around, I blast and sing along to "My Neck, My Back". :sweat:

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

crisTEAne

Such a good song, such a bad everything else.

thank you for this. even though it's a cliche concept, i still liked it. i'm a sucker for loser-rules-in-the-end things. :nick: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

My guilty pleasures are the really cheesy over the top ballads like My Heart Will Go On and Hero and I Will Always Love You 

I love them but I don't want anyone to pull my headphones off on the bus and know I was listening to the Titanic theme song nearly sobbing nnn

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Archived