💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Wildest Dreams sound like Without You?

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

yes lana del rey invented s-xed up slow songs with a touch of nostalgia

she also developed the first polaroid camera and carved the first ever vinyl record out of her fan's bullsh*t.

:lmao:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes its deff a lana track, just the lyrics are more corny witch i didn't think was possible but taylor proved me wrong all hail the new queen of corn if you would like to attend her inauguration its at this address

taylor-corn.jpg?w=500

Yes. I have considered that she noticed Lana Del Rey around the time of Lana's Ride and her I Knew You Were Trouble, but she didn't start stealing Lana's sound until this new album. Funny that she thought it would just slide by.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Lol, I am not shocked or something. Obviously I expect anything from Taylor $wift :sweat:

The tracks are like 90% similar tho.

AquaFire Witch

yes lana del rey invented s-xed up slow songs with a touch of nostalgia

she also developed the first polaroid camera and carved the first ever vinyl record out of her fan's bullsh*t.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't care of Lana so on that note.........TEAMSWIFT.

retroglamx

There is a certain undeniable similarity between the "Hello, hello..." and "Say you'll..."

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

MJHolland

It's already being discussed in the Wildest Dreams video thread and was discussed in every single thread leading up to it, so I don't see the point of this thread other than to lowkey drag and shade Taylor. But okay. 

I disagree, it's thread worthy.

No negativity on this site thanks 

There is a certain undeniable similarity between the "Hello, hello..." and "Say you'll..."

Especially when you mix the lyrics. "Hello, remember me." or "Say you'll, hello, hello."

Kermit

this is what I thought about when I first heard it

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Brooke Hoegan

She could sue ?

Really ?

Yes, the style of WD is Lana Del Rey, but it doesn't sound like a copy of a particular song of her.

Making a song "in a style of somebody" doesn't qualify as plagiarism...

Bleachella

Oh of course, it's totally there. I mean, anyone denying it :shrug:

Whether it was intentional or not? I don't know, Lana and Taylor know each other, maybe Taylor was inspired by Without You w/ Lana's permission. For sure, we may never know :laughga:

The chorus is the only similar part for me, I think the verses and bridge have their own flow that's completely different from each other. :yes:

crisTEAne

well, let's just say that this comparison can be substantiated, unlike the BTW/EY cryfest. 

large.gif

i like both songs, tho.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Yes.

Not only that, but she also copied Lana's songwriting aesthetic in a distasteful manner. It's so obvious. Needless to say, that song lacks the overall impact of Without You or any other Lana song :dies: as soulless as the rest of Taylor's pop discography.

Archived