Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Christina Aguilera to Teach Online Singing Course

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

I honestly havent.

what

its nothing...i was just surprised that u haven't heard about Serena Williams,she's a tennis legend :green: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for writing this, i was about to respond to Snow and you saved my energy. Teach ha :kissga:

I hope I explained it well, I'm not the most adept with vocals myself :sweat: 

I am well aware of what you are talking about. I however was talking about a decision to use certain tone on purpose.e.g falsetto (that's literally a false sound) Falsetto also goes against what you are talking about. Ppl should never use that? That was my point. Certainly in average singing The neutral lanrynx position is desired and The goal. However, there are different ways of using vocals when you have good enough technique. As I said, just like in every other instrument. Like a neutral wrist position. Thats The standard yet you need to make exceptions when a certain sound is required and you have mastered The technique. But there's no point in arguing this. Its not The place for that. So lets then agree to disagree because you obviously didnt get my point.

Edit. I have to say though that Im sure miss Aguilera wouldnt teach anything too advange for student that isn't on that level. But Im pretty certain of her technique and knowlege on The subject and that she herself uses her voice in The variety of ways on purpose. Just like on that video Im 100% certain that Céline did that alteration or tone morph on purpose for The big note + run. Point being, they have that good technique that they can :)

Dramatica

What an ageist world :ohno:

Her last albums were good, she deserved huge success.

Anyway I hope she's doing what she's doing out of LOVE, and not just because she thinks her time is over.

xoxo

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

So lets then agree to disagree because you obviously didnt get my point.

Lemme break this up by numbers to make it nice and easily understood for you :hunty: 

1) Your point is nonexistent, there's nothing to get. It's the ramblings of an uneducated stan in denial. 

2) You have not once actually given a counter-argument and instead dance around the point or make a fool of yourself by showing a complete lack of understanding(or even an attempt to) of the concepts 2 users have tried to explain.

3) Another way you've made a blatant fool of yourself is claiming to be an expert with a "masters degree" in a field that you CLEARLY possess very little understanding of.(If you really do have that degree though go beg for a refund, becuase you've been played fam) 

4a) Speaking of a lack of understanding, falsetto singing has literally nothing to do with keeping a neutral larynx. 

4b) Idk if you're speaking from your personal experience with falsetto singing or not, but if you are and you think it's not possible to stay neutral while singing falsetto you'll want to consult a vocal trainer on that

5) If you have any degree of knowledge of technical singing you KNOW for a fact that Xtina's technique is very very wrong and her voice is deteriorating because of it.

When you want to actually talk vocal technique we can talk, but untill your head is pulled out of your anus we're done here. :bye:

HauntingHollow

Lemme break this up by numbers to make it nice and easily understood for you :hunty: 

1) Your point is nonexistent, there's nothing to get. It's the ramblings of an uneducated stan in denial. 

2) You have not once actually given a counter-argument and instead dance around the point or make a fool of yourself by showing a complete lack of understanding(or even an attempt to) of the concepts 2 users have tried to explain.

3) Another way you've made a blatant fool of yourself is claiming to be an expert with a "masters degree" in a field that you CLEARLY possess very little understanding of.(If you really do have that degree though go beg for a refund, becuase you've been played fam) 

4a) Speaking of a lack of understanding, falsetto singing has literally nothing to do with keeping a neutral larynx. 

4b) Idk if you're speaking from your personal experience with falsetto singing or not, but if you are and you think it's not possible to stay neutral while singing falsetto you'll want to consult a vocal trainer on that

5) If you have any degree of knowledge of technical singing you KNOW for a fact that Xtina's technique is very very wrong and her voice is deteriorating because of it.

When you want to actually talk vocal technique we can talk, but untill your head is pulled out of your anus we're done here. :bye:

:udidnt::toofunny: i wonder how did he come up with those theories :awkney: if he thinks her technique is pro then let him follow and find out the consequences on his own voice box :later:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Oh so now you have to be rude. Okey fine. What f.ING stan? Noup, don't own a single album of her. I don't give a damn about her, Im speaking in general.

It is you who is wrong here. There is no one correct way, there are exceptions to every rule. THAT is my point. Professionals with adequate technique can do something against The norm IF they so choose IF they want to produce a certain sound. That doesnt mean they cant do it "The right way" too, or in The sence you mean. 

You really didnt understand ANY of My examples jeez... Try again. Neutral wrist position is The norm in piano playing yet there are times you need to deviate from that a lot. Though only after your technique is good enough. What's so hard to get? Some times you want a sharp dry non vibrato sound in singing hence you deviate from The norm of neutral position. Doesnt mean you do it constantly.

Im not arguing whether neutralbposition is The desired norm, Im arguing that you can choose to deviate from it occationally on purpose.

Yeah but whatever.

Oh and btw, in Europe you earn your degrees by talent for free and not buy then with money ;)

:udidnt::toofunny: i wonder how did he come up with those theories :awkney: if he thinks her technique is pro then let him follow and find out the consequences on his own voice box :later:

See above

AgusPop

I think she has an amazing voice but sometimes she abuses the falsetto. I don't like the falsetto in general.

DeleteMyAccount

Seems messy.  Is she doing video cam lessons or is everything already recorded?  It'll be like Rosetta Stone or something?

Archived