💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift Completely Slays Los Angeles (A Review By Chica)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

JeffSwift

I'm glad you had fun! I saw the show 3 times and I am in the works to get tickets to Tampa (Last show of the tour). It truly is a magnificent show. 

gagaisitalian

I'm seeing her in Houston and Dallas. I absolutely love her. Thanks for the review, it made me even more excited.

What a wonderful review! It felt like I was right there with you, bopping along. :) thank you

Many people misjudge Taylor as just another puppet, but she really is genuine and that  positive energy is so strong in her shows. Glad you had a good time!

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

mr.peter

I went to the Saturday LA show by myself! I just didn't want to miss it. So I drove down to staples went to the box office and bought a ticket for $159. The seat was amazing. and I had one of the best nights ever. It was worth it. 

Teal Ambition

I'm so jealous she brought JT to your show :giveup: She didn't bring anyone to mine, but it was still an amazing concert regardless. I was in love with the Enchanted/Wildest Dreams mashup, its so beautiful!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ChicaSkas

I went to the Saturday LA show by myself! I just didn't want to miss it. So I drove down to staples went to the box office and bought a ticket for $159. The seat was amazing. and I had one of the best nights ever. It was worth it. 

So, it wasn't technically sold out then, was it... Nice that you scored a ticket!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

mr.peter

So, it wasn't technically sold out then, was it... Nice that you scored a ticket!

Well I discovered through a friend, thats its not hard to get a last minute ticket to a concert at staples center the day of. If you go to the box office the day of they always have extra tickets. Ive done this now with P!NK, Beyonce and now Taylor. And they were some of the best seats in the house and all "Sold Out" shows. My theory is because LA is such a industry  driven city. A lot of industry people have seats reserved for them but some most likely cancel leaving seats available to the public last minute? but this can only be done in person at the box office, Ive checked online the day of and nothing was available (besides for re-seller sites like stub hub) Its also nice because there are no online fees or ticket printing fees ECT. just the ticket price as is. 

Archived