Featured Posts

PartySick

:wao: Miley is slaying me tonight omg :giveup: 

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

I applaud her for putting artistry first. The one downside is that none of this album will ever make an impact on charts. The album itself and the songs, because free things aren't eligible. But I guess that really illustrates how much it doesn't matter to her, which makes me like her more because the last album I had the perception that she was SO fame hungry. Like wanted to be better than Gaga and Katy desperately. 

Just because the album is free doesn't mean it won't be popular/on the radio. It just means she can't get awards and other side-stuff. I hope this works out well for her, because in the end, she'll be getting those seat tickets for $300+

Purr more, hiss less.

clefable

Tumblr will love this garbage.

She looks like a baby rubbing food all over their face..all she needs is a fxcking bib.

no sis tumblr is dragging miley to the pits 

GloZell Green

Not what I expected but :neyde: It just looks weird. She's literally eating glitter and milk for four minutes

Lady Gaga | Shakira

clefable

very ARTPOPmeets Sia, meets Grimes, ill probably gonna love this b---h since this era :whitney:

idk this is nothing like grimes to me

FrankGutz

idk this is nothing like grimes to me

idk why i thought in Grimes :air:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived