Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I want to see some breathy, subdued, alternative songs on LG5.

Chic

Featured Posts

Saint Laurent

Tbh, I don't care if they become hits, I just want sounds that sound like hits. Powerful, intelligently written, killer chorus and hook.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

I think the FKA song that would most fit Gaga is In Time tbh 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

I think the FKA song that would most fit Gaga is In Time tbh 

In Time :giveup: Tbh, I would have mentioned that as well but I didn't want to go mentioning the entire Melissa EP. I really want the next album to be FKA twigs influenced.

Yes please :giveup: That's the sound I LIVE for. I think the closest song that Gaga has done to what you've described is ARTPOP. 

Or not even necessarily trap, but just a song with an old-school hip-hop beat, lots of pad sounds, a breakbeat mixing, and light vocals.

Or maybe even jazz it up a little bit, and go for a sound like this.

Or, of course, stay true to her electronic aesthetic and consider doing something like this.

Apple for me, apple for you.

Tropico

Yes please! I've developed a fondness for that whispery/breathy voice, especially in RnB. Something mid-tempo would be nice. Gaga should at least give it a try. :music: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Yes please! I've developed a fondness for that whispery/breathy voice, especially in RnB. Something mid-tempo would be nice. Gaga should at least give it a try. :music: 

Even your profile pic is a screencap of the Ghost video :derpga:

monsterdreams

In Time :giveup: Tbh, I would have mentioned that as well but I didn't want to go mentioning the entire Melissa EP. I really want the next album to be FKA twigs influenced.

Melissa just slays life :legend:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Riot Poof

Yes! I'd love for Gaga to do some songs like this!

I wish we had a specific term to describe this kind of sound. The closest I can think of is "PBR&B" and "alternative R&B."

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

HausOfMiklaus

I wholeheartedly agree. It'd be nice hearing her from a new vantage point in the musical scale. Plus I gravitate towards those genres already and I know she'd perform brilliantly; that minimalistic, scaled down but pristine production? She can literally experiment with melodies and her vocals and slay it. :cryga:

FrankGutz

Beyonce, Tinashe, trap? no thank you

Llbai0T.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Trap? :awkney:

We need powerful choruses, vocals and real instruments

Not total trap, incorporating trap elements. Hi-hats are a huge thing right now. You can have powerful choruses and vocals and still incorporate trap.

Yes! I'd love for Gaga to do some songs like this!

I wish we had a specific term to describe this kind of sound. The closest I can think of is "PBR&B" and "alternative R&B."

Exactly what I was thinking! It's an unnamed genre but it's so broad and beautiful :giveup:

Bleachella

Beyonce, Tinashe, trap? no thank you

Llbai0T.gif

What's wrong with Beyonce and Tinashe? praying for you

Llbai0T.gif

Archived