??  

54 members have voted

1. 1. ??

• Her time passed.That's all
    • People weren't here for the music
    • People don't take her seriously
    • Other (explain)

Featured Posts

I've been listening to the Pinkprint and it's just not a good album, in my opinion. It doesn't deliver. There are some bops and some heartfelt lyrics, but overall it falls short. 

And Nicki is a damned good rapper, but I feel like she doesn't really show her skills anymore. Her old freestyles beat out what she puts on an album. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

It's got a LOT of tracks and half of them aren't really all that :sweat: I guess also because Pills N Potions wasn't a great choice as a lead single, and Anaconda wasn't taken super seriously I think :confused: I mean yeah it did well on the charts but it had a quick high and a quick fall didn't it? Like if I remember correctly it did really well with streaming because of shock value and all the skin and stuff but that's all? :duck: 

It's unfortunate really because the tour was AMAZING and I wish I could experience it again :giveup: Maybe it was less successful because she was less pop this time so the audience she'd drummed up with her pop hits weren't really there to purchase The Pinkprint because it wasn't the Nicki they'd personally fallen for :shrug: 

Archived