54 members have voted

1. 1. ??

• Her time passed.That's all
    • People weren't here for the music
    • People don't take her seriously
    • Other (explain)

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

Imo it flopped because people don't take her and her music seriously.But that's totally her mistake because she releases all the sh*tty songs for singlesĀ :awkney:Ā What do you think?Ā 

Ps. Don't say that Pinkprint didn't flopĀ :sweat:Ā It had SO MUCH promo and singles and sold only 900k worldwide.

Ā 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Oh I thought she had passed 1M...Ā 

I guess it's because it's more rap... And God RedOne is not in it this timeĀ :teehee:

Didymus

It sounded like the antithesis of what a modern, forward-thinking hip hop album should be like. It just wasn't exciting enough and Anaconda's success pretty much removed the possibility of the majority of people thinking she could make a record worth anyone's time.

People just weren't rooting that much for Nicki I guess... it's a shame tho cause the album had some great songs on itĀ :Jase:

Fiona Apple

Oh I thought she had passed 1M...Ā 

I guess it's because it's more rap... And God RedOne is not in it this timeĀ :teehee:

But this is the year of rapĀ :giveup:Ā Every rapper (even rappers that I never knew) sell over 1m

Fiona Apple

People just weren't rooting that much for Nicki I guess... it's a shame tho cause the album had some great songs on itĀ :Jase:

Yeah it's her best album so far

monketsharona

But this is the year of rapĀ :giveup:Ā Every rapper (even rappers that I never knew) sell over 1m

I guess Nicki is now more seen as a 'pop rapper' doing catchy and dance song for radio. She broke that image with PP, it didn't worked too much... Too bad because that album was very good !

Fiona Apple

I guess Nicki is now more seen as a 'pop rapper' doing catchy and dance song for radio. She broke that image with PP, it didn't worked too much... Too bad because that album was very good !

Yeah you are rightĀ :yes:

It's also a bit that Nicki has become almost a s-xobject for a big group of her 'fans'. They like her because of how she provokes and dresses and stuff, but not really for her music sadly enough.

Judas Oyster

The hip-hop community (which usually attracts big sale numbers) were skeptical due to her doing pop in earlier albums. Now they weren't excited for it. So it sold, but with less hip-hop fans buying it.

That's only my theory doe

Supersonic

Ā Ps. Don't say that Pinkprint didn't flopĀ :sweat:Ā It had SO MUCH promo and singles and sold only 900k worldwide.

My Everything didn't sell that much more worldwide, yet it is still looked upon as a huge success. In this day and age selling 900k worldwide IS a success when albums are able to top the charts with 40k records sold first week.

Archived