💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Adele announces new album '25', to be released November 25th 2015.

Cersei

Featured Posts

Sister

YASssssssssssss

I can not wait, that date is great too.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AdAstra

She's one of the few artists that could disappear off the face of the earth for like 3 years and come back to blow every other popster away. Adele is what we need to energize this boring-ass year in music. :legend:

Creyk

She's one of the few artists that could disappear off the face of the earth for like 3 years and come back to blow every other popster away. Adele is what we need to energize this boring-ass year in music. :legend:

And Katy and Gaga

AdAstra

And Katy and Gaga

Ah! How could I forget Gags! I agree with Katy to an extent but I think Adele is on another level. She has the GP to an extent that no other pop star has, even Taylor Swift. I think it's because she stays out of the media and allows her music to speak for her, for the most part. 

Creyk

Ah! How could I forget Gags! I agree with Katy to an extent but I think Adele is on another level. She has the GP to an extent that no other pop star has, even Taylor Swift. I think it's because she stays out of the media and allows her music to speak for her, for the most part. 

I think it's because of how relatable Adele is. + she's so much fun as a person, even if a person doesn't like her music, gotta love her personality. She is very entertaining. 

She did not announce it, this is just a site doing speculations, like literally everyone is doing, can't you people just wait for her to finally say something instead of believing those random information everyone is posting. Plus, November 25th is a Wednesday and release date for albums is Fridays

djBuffoon

She didn't do any mistakes tho :awkney: She just didn't win.She won't postpone her album just to get grammys. :awkney:

This. Why is everyone so wrapped in Grammy drama? We haven't heard the damn music yet. :saladga: 

Whispering

She did not announce it, this is just a site doing speculations, like literally everyone is doing, can't you people just wait for her to finally say something instead of believing those random information everyone is posting. Plus, November 25th is a Wednesday and release date for albums is Fridays

November 25th is the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Holiday shoppers are in stores Thanksgiving day, and now they have started to move Black Friday back yo Wednesday. A Wednesday release actually makes perfect sense. 

Economy

Everyone will be rescheduling their releases right now.

i can picture all the artists just coming up with excuses on why they had to delay the release date of their albums :rip:

Archived