💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

throwback

the 3rd part of the paparazzi/telephone trilogy is "surely coming"

crisTEAne

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Thank God it didn't happen during the ARTPOP era

If anything Aura being the continuation could've saved the era instead of GUY 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, especially not that song.. 

SlaeUrAnus

I'd be pressed if we do not get a continuation.

I'd be MORE pressed if Gaga says Aura was the continuation.

In my messy era.

antpats2

Marina And The Diamonds - Lies 

this was over a year before the album was released. She had a whole bunch of different songs she wrote and recorded back then. At that point, Applause, Venus, Fashion! and several other songs didn't even exist. She also said later on that the telephone continuation would be played at Swinefest, leading everyone to think it was Aura. But when Troy dumped her, everything changed. The ARTPOP app had to be scrapped, the DWUW video was never released etc and it caused a whole lot of issues. If she was still talking about it only 2 years ago, then its extremely likely she will have it on the next one. BUT if it isn't on LG5, THEN ill start giving up. This isnt some song thats been scrapped or an idea shes told to a fan, it's something she committed to and has discussed publicly many many times. She said the continuation wouldn't be on Born This Way so we knew we would have to wait a few years for it anyway. We can definitely wait another year or two if it means we get it. 

Kattys

I can handle this more than the Venus video/ DWUW video. Venus was probably prepared just needed to be shot and DWUW is completed and hiding. To know that I'll never get to see those is more heartbreaking than knowing we may never get an idea in her head. :miley:

Venus video :pray:

this is one thing that I will never hold out hope for.

If she closes the trilogy, it's over forever. If she keeps putting it off, it will live on and will continue to build hype and anticipation for future albums 

Bad Bromance

oh, no. NO, NO, NO! this is not an ARTPOP-bashing thread. take it elsewhere, guys!

You know what, though,  @Mark has a point.  As much as I loved the ARTPOP era, despite the management fiasco, etc., releasing a video with all of the backlash Gaga was receiving would've been a missed opportunity for a smash.

The media had a penchant for attacking Gaga at that point in time so that wouldn't have helped the single smash and the video wouldn't have received the acclaim it would've deserved.

It's probably best to save the end to the trilogy for when the era goes more smoothly and according to Gaga's standards, don't you think?

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Americano would have been THE PERFECT finale of the trilogy but no

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

crisTEAne

i'm really happy that we have the G.U.Y. video, but sometimes i think about the potential aura had. 

Marina And The Diamonds - Lies 

lies, don't wanna know, don't wanna know, oh
i can't let you go, can't let you go, oh
i just want it to be perfect
to believe it's all been worth the fight
lies, don't wanna know, don't wanna know, oh :cry: 

You know what, though,  @Mark has a point.  As much as I loved the ARTPOP era, despite the management fiasco, etc., releasing a video with all of the backlash Gaga was receiving would've been a missed opportunity for a smash.

The media had a penchant for attacking Gaga at that point in time so that wouldn't have helped the single smash and the video wouldn't have received the acclaim it would've deserved.

It's probably best to save the end to the trilogy for when the era goes more smoothly and according to Gaga's standards, don't you think?

i see your point. let's have faith and wait patiently. it shall come in its smashing glory. :pray: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived