💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

PHOTOS: Lady Gaga takes a simply gorgeous and beautiful selfie

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Haven't seen this posted but this beauty shall not be paid dust. Probably headed to shoot Hotel.

Can someone identify the other woman?

Bradley

Girl, it's on the main site under latest images.

Just saw it :rip: I've been lingering around this site for 3 hours, how could I not see it...

monsterdreams

She looks flawless, Countess gonna slay 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Kabexuela

Just saw it :rip: I've been lingering around this site for 3 hours, how could I not see it...

HAHA cute, that made me chuckle a little.  It actually is thread-worthy tbh

freebit

She looks great. Judging from the top and makeup it looks like the first one's from Saturday's gathering with Barbra. 

Love how fresh she looks in the second one though. That woman is Lou Eyrich, costume designer from AHS (someone posted that one in the AHS section earlier). 

Bradley

She looks great. Judging from the top and makeup it looks like the first one's from Saturday's gathering with Barbra. 

Love how fresh she looks in the second one though. That woman is Lou Eyrich, costume designer from AHS (someone posted that one in the AHS section earlier). 

Thanks for clarifying it! Hope she designs killer outfits for The Countess.

Bradley

I haven't seen first one. Thanks for posting! 

She looks great.

You're welcome even though it was on the front page which apparently I did not notice before posting. :emma:

You're welcome even though it was on the front page which apparently I did not notice before posting. :emma:

It happens. :green: 

The rule now is not to post AP, but you can report your own thread with the link of other one and mods will merge it. 

FreePalestine

Archived