Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you basic if you're a fan of Lady Gaga?

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Dunk96

Her image and music are basic, if they weren't she wouldn't have so many fans nowadays

Bitch where? Gaga is the most unique artist in the world. In fact,no female celebrities were dressing in wacky outfits like Gaga's until she did it.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

No, that would be Katy, Taylor etc. 

People have always turned heads when I tell them I am a fan of Gaga. The GP understand that Gaga is no cookie-cut manufactured pop star - something that they are not use to. Why do you think the majority hate on her? 

In my messy era.

Bitch where? Gaga is the most unique artist in the world. In fact,no female celebrities were dressing in wacky outfits like Gaga's until she did it.

Haha, I'm sorry but you've made me laugh a little bit with this comment. Yes, for you, but people who are older than you, remember well many other celebrities trying to shock with their outfits, not to mention that there were thousands even in "your times", but they weren't famous enough for you to know them. And better don't try to "convince" me to your opinions now, because I found it ridiculous to say what you just did. Take care!

shaneybaby

I've always felt quite the opposite. Everyone thinks she's weird and crazy, the total opposite of basic lol

Basic is liking someone like katy perry I think. someone more unoriginal and manufactured and well.. basic 

Haroon

People have given me "that" look when I've mentioned that I really like Lady Gaga :yes: I get the same look for any of the pop acts I like, so I guess people just look down on pop music overall :rip: 

no? taylor swift is basic, what gaga does is not, theres not much people you know that are really fans of gaga , basic would be if everyone liked her

imma cut a bitch

gagzus

At first I was, because let's not forget in 2008-just before Bad Romance dropped, people claimed her music lacked substance and then she became considered unique. Then i was called a freak & weird for liking her during TFM and then when i became a full fledged fan in 2011 it got more annoying because they started calling her more weird, gay, ugly and all that sh!t. Then fat in 2012 (although they called her hot when i showed them some pics of her from late 2012) and then one gay kid in my college class who was a bandwagon stan called her a flop and crap from 2013 till now and said i stanned a pretentious flop...

While he was busy going from Miley, to Katy, to Beyonce, to Nicki and now to Ariana.

CakeLikeLG

no, dance pop artist who released full jazz album in 2014 and went on a jazz tour cannot be basic. 

Taylor, Katy, Ellie on the other hand...

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

JEWRJEWR

pretentious people can suck my basic dick  :hunty:

being pretentious has nothing to do with not being basic. 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Saint Laurent

Um her whole career was launched due to the shock of the GP, I don't think they think that she's basic :reductive2:

RAMROD

Never. No one ever will say that tbh.

They will find another insults than calling us basic.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SISTERV

That is the last word (GP, little monster, or hater) I think anyone would use to describe Gaga or little monsters. Like....ever.

Archived