💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you basic if you're a fan of Lady Gaga?

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

In Pop culture,if u stan for someone,usually you're considered basic (Katy,One Direction for example :derpga: ).Is it the case with Gaga?Were u ever called basic ,just because u're a Gaga fan?

Do u think Gaga is considered Basic among GP? or do u think she has a different image among casual listeners ?

Discuss. :hunty:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

No, she's one of the few who aren't considered 'basic.'

name the other few :sis:

Didymus

No, because I also listen to other genres.

I think Gaga is definitely considered basic because mainstream music is becoming more and more alternative and experimental. And Gaga (as a pop artist, not her specifically) has always been more easily digestible compared to successful rock/hip hop artists/albums etc. so that's where that comes from.

yASSsss

No, because I also listen to other genres.

I think Gaga is definitely considered basic because mainstream music is becoming more and more alternative and experimental. And Gaga has always been more easily digestible compared to successful rock/hip hop artists/albums etc. so that's where that comes from.

so u think Gaga is on the same level as Katy and 1D :neyde: 

Didymus

so u think Gaga is on the same level as Katy and 1D :neyde: 

When did I say I thought the same though?

I definitely don't :rip: But is she basic (as in: musical composition) compared to my absolute favorite artists? Yes. I don't consider there to be anything wrong with that though.

Sister

No. I am called basic because I don't listen to all of the other mainstream basic people besides Gaga, I refuse to enter the game and let more of the mainstream in, I only like Gaga out of that genre, because she is extraordinary. But, "basic" means all different things to each person. I find most people to fit my definition of basic, and definitely the ones calling me basic, as in the example at first given.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Off-topic: This new emoticon is tragic, it looks like a girl tries to read someone's mind :saladga: Better was to keep the old one, this is pure tragic.

On-topic: No you aren't basic, you are special.

LePetitGAGABLover

Hell no. Gaga is the opposite of basic. Her music, music videos, image, song lyrics, fashion, performances, etc. are way to complicated. I mean, ONLY little monsters knew what the 2013 VMA performance actually meant.

The GP reaction: Why is she changing like 5 times?

Our reaction: Holy ****, she is going through every era!!!

Basically every one else is kinda basic *cough cough* Taylor Swift

Archived