Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga Re-Use The Un released Songs From ARTPOP Act II for LG5

HANZ

Featured Posts

Tea

Red Flame

etc

I'm pretty sure she already recorded some of themsince ACT II was supposed be released a year after ACT I 

or at least has the songs written and ready to be recorded and they are supposed to be the "experimental ARTPOP" since the first one was the comercial ARTPOP

do you think she will use them in LG5?

if they asre great and if I was Gaga I would just hit the studio again, and give the song a different sound sot hat I won't have that ARTPOP sound, maybe change some of the lyrics and put it in LG5 witha different name

what do you guys think?

of course she would also have brad new songs for LG5

Gaga_tea.jpg

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

RainingOnMe

Please no, and please stop these "act 2" threads. It's not gonna happen. Gaga herself has said she didn't appreciate them and wants to move on from ARTPOP.

Rat Boy

I hope not. They may have sounded good back then but who knows how they'll sound now. #FreshSoundOf2013In2016

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

I hope not. They may have sounded good back then but who knows how they'll sound now.

that's why she could hit the studio again to give them a whole new sound, but the lyrics and the strucutre of the song would be almost the same

Please no, and please stop these "act 2" threads. It's not gonna happen. Gaga herself has said she didn't appreciate them and wants to move on from ARTPOP.

she did?:shocked:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

RebeldeFaith

No. I hope she delivers something new and fresh instead of a song that was rejected and buried.

Something something idk

elijahfan

or at least has the songs written and ready to be recorded and they are supposed to be the "experimental ARTPOP" since the first one was the comercial ARTPOP

I'm fairly sure this commercial / experimental idea was abandoned long before the album release.

VenusBlackStar

She probably won't. Those songs might just be reminders of where she was in her life a few years ago and she's been moving way past all that. She'll probably come out with fresh tracks for LG5.

TimisaMonster

Maybe one...who knows which one or maybe one we don't know the title to

But overall Gaga I'm sure has been inspired lately in life and written more than enough songs to create a fresh album without the need for filler tracks from the past...

If anything...the ACT II songs can just leak one day and we can still enjoy them

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived