• Number One Baby Queen Taylor Coming Through
    • Top 5
    • Top 10
    • Top 20
    • Top 40
    • Below Top 40

Featured Posts

Versace

As you all know Taylor Swift has chosen her 5th single (Wildest Dreams) from her highly acclaimed album 1989 , so what do you guys predict of it's chart peak after the single treatment. So far the album has spawned three number ones (Shake It Off, Blank Space, Bad Blood) and a top 10 hit (Style). 

I say most likely Top 5 , Sadly i don't see it getting the number one spot have the single been New Romantics the shot at number one would have been much much higher in my opinion. 

Also more so do you guys think this single will have an impact like it's number one sisters or will it be overlooked like Style (which felt like a B-Side to Blank Space tbh).

PicklePower

I'm gonna say top 5. 

I think it could go top 3 or even #1 if they release a remix and the video correctly. :yes: 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

I feel like it will peak at #8, i think the song is quite boring :lolly:

I wish AYHTDWS or New Romantics would be Singles because these are just bops

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Top 10, and then the single after that will go #1 again (New Romantics)

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

nikola

Top 10

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

barcodemonster

I think it will do a little better than style but it won't be a monster like the other 3. 

scan my barcode

Spock

Top 10 very likely and top 5 if she gets of her ass and promotes

who will love me when the night is over

LoveandMagic

I think at least top 10, most likely (in my opinion) top 5, but I think it would need a seriously good video/promo/remix to get a #1. My reasoning is that while Wildest Dreams seems like a fan favorite, but at the low end, and I think the general consensus (from what I've seen online) is that New Romantics is a much more "deserving" single (more of a "wow, radio" factor). I would be shocked though if anything she put out during this era went #11 down. I honestly think at this point she could release a remix of her farts and have it make top 20. Based on sales and critical review, people (in general) seem to love 1989. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived