💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Im Over Lana Del Rey NOW

Poope MOnster

Featured Posts

I was also a stan during Born To Die, but since Ultraviolence she's been a mess.

That said, HBTB is FLAWLESS: 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperIz

I'm not happy with the Honeymoon era so far. I love HBTB but everything else is putting me to sleep. Of course I know I'll buy the album and eventually be in love with ot, like with Ultraviolence.

Supersonic

The last song I enjoyed by her was Burning Desire, it started going downhill with Young & Beautiful which was still a good a song but lyrically a mess ("makes me wanna party" :eww:) and she sealed the deal with Ultraviolence. Listened to High By The Beach and tbh I don't like it all.

Sister

You should at least hold out and listen to her new album when it gets released and see if you like any of it.

Why NOW? You are so close to hearing a whole new album.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Hellspont

Honeymoon and Terrence Loves You are already making me think this is better than BTD and Paradise, nothing can reach the masterpiece that is Ultraviolence.

Poope MOnster

Queen of Disaster is one of her worst songs... :awkney:

is just your opinion and that same as mine
Queen of Disaster can make pop hits and it so different from her other work like ghetto baby and i m always give credit to artist that not fear to try something  

and her biggest hit was summertime sadness "remix"

:love:

JesseBabe

Yeahhhhh... I was living for Born To Die and Paradise but couldn't get into Ultraviolence (except West Coast) and I'm not that impressed with HBTB. Lana is the type of artist I have to listen to more than once before I start liking her stuff. Maybe I haven't given her enough chances with her new music. :confused: 

crisTEAne

and you create a thread about it… on a gaga forum…. very nice and cool

they have every right, tho. listen, it's still better than the are you over gaga? topic. yes, that's was a thing a few days ago. capital MESS. :smh: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived