đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga's breaks will be a consistent thing?

Koreku

Featured Posts

Koreku

Do you think Gaga will continue to take breaks between her major pop eras to do jazz/relax/etc? We know that her blackout in 2013 was inexcusable because of the hip problem, but after ARTPOP, she kind of 'blacked-out' until February with G.U.Y., then started the C2C era with Tony up until August 2015. Now she's doing AHS.

Do you want this trend to continue? Or would you like the new pop eras to come back-to-back like TF->TFM->BTW? 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

gagzus

i doubt it, she makes many promises that fade out and i have a feeling the 1 jazz album a year thing will fade away if the next pop era goes well for her personally and if she's inspired to make more pop music.

I'd be here for her taking an extended break after the next album, getting married and having a child maybe and act in a movie, tv show or something, maybe even do some presenting work. She can release minor singles if she's bored and makes some more things like jazz and what not.

But yeah basically i hope she takes a several year break after the next era tbh. Gives us all a chance to grow up tbh

Born To Slay

I'd prefer to do stuff in between albums I don't think albums should take more then 2 years to complete tho.

Didymus

Erm.. I hope so :rip: Is relaxing between era's a luxury now?

I feel like Gaga's been rushed to death ever since TFM started. That really started to affect her work, imo & I would be extremely happy if she took longer breaks to figure out an era that answers to her own vision completely. That takes time.

The pop fans who want her to poop out records like a machine are jerkoffs.

Bloody

Her breaks aren't that big though in 
2008-2009-2011-2013-2014 she released albums,the gaps aren't that long.Other artists take longer breaks.

Phoenix

Not as big, she is taking a bigger break now 'cause ARTPOP drained every single atom of energy from her. 

đź’Ž

Whispering

Do you think Gaga will continue to take breaks between her major pop eras to do jazz/relax/etc? We know that her blackout in 2013 was inexcusable because of the hip problem, but after ARTPOP, she kind of 'blacked-out' until February with G.U.Y., then started the C2C era with Tony up until August 2015. Now she's doing AHS.

Do you want this trend to continue? Or would you like the new pop eras to come back-to-back like TF->TFM->BTW? 

That  break from Christmas until she started planning for G.U.Y. was due to her being clinically depressed. She was in the midst of Major Depressive Disorder, not mildly blue because she broke up with her BF of two months. We did find out that during that time she was recording some with Tony and there were a handful of performances and appearances. 

I think every artist should take a two to three year break between albums, especially if they have other projects going on, like Gaga did. She is using this time to expand her artistry and talent and improve her brand. I consider that to be a very smart move! :yes:

Not here for jazz, I was so bored... At least it made her happy I guess... But I need 2/3 more enjoyable (and original) albums before a new jazz one... 

edit: but I'm totally here for her to take her time and relax obviously, just not here for jazz eras that last 1 year 

monsterdreams

Yes, and I think it's a good thing for her, she gets to relax and enjoy life. Also she can put more work into her next album

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Lucas

That would be great for her to release 2 pop albums one after the other as major eras with 2 worldwide tours and lots of promotion, then go on break for marriage/kid(s)/rest, and during that break she could release a compilation album with 2 new songs but not big promotions, just to calm pop fans' thirst.

Schwerk

The only real big 'breaks' she had were due to her injury and mental health. I have a feeling shes and most importantly, the people around her, are much more careful now. Because of the harch blows she got, She doesn't seem 'ashamed' anymore to live a more comfortable lifestyle. She doesn't have to struggle on every level to be a great artist. She can sit by the pool of her giant mansion to catch a breath without 'guilt'. 

She needs breaks and fun projects to stay happy and healthy. It will make her a better artist. 

Popstars nowadays have unhealthy crazy schedules. They are worked till insanity. Glad she's in a better place.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Nicole

I'm here for her doing whatever the hell she wants during the time periods between albums - even if it's absolutely nothing and staying out of the public eye. She needs to look after herself and I think she herself has released that after her injury + depression. Hence why I think she's gonna be very aware of her own needs from now on and I hope at least majority of the fanbase understands that and doesn't go all hate on her when she's not actively working on anything or delivering anything constantly.

Riot Poof

Breaks are healthy for every pop star. I just hope she doesn't have huge breaks like Kate Bush. I think 2-3 years between pop albums is good. We also gotta give time to Gaga to get married and start a family.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived