Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

GagaDaily's Next Top Graphic Designer

Brad

Featured Posts

Hurem

xf8jTvV.jpg

I know it's not 100% perfect, but it's just bc it's a preparation challenge :laughga:

This one looks amazing! Although it looks too "busy" for a header imo. But the photo itself looks good!

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Florian

5vgp6L6.png

Here's mine, still in progress tho. I wanted it really dirty and unretouched. I don't know if I like it or not, it's a bit raw and I usually prefer more aesthetic and polished design.   

Any thoughts on mine? 

I really like yours, the colors are great. Maybe you could try to separate a bit more the text from the "line" at the bottom.

Sunny

5vgp6L6.png

Here's mine, still in progress tho. I wanted it really dirty and unretouched. I don't know if I like it or not, it's a bit raw and I usually prefer more aesthetic and polished design.   

I like it :yes: I love the "ying - yang" theme you had in mind. The text is kinda random, it looks cool, but I don't really get it :shrug: 

I like dancin', and ponies....

Florian

I like it :yes: I love the "ying - yang" theme you had in mind. The text is kinda random, it looks cool, but I don't really get it :shrug: 

Yeah, I haven't worked on the font yet, I just wanted to try the gold foil effect like in the CR cover

Sunny

Yeah, I haven't worked on the font yet, I just wanted to try the gold foil effect like in the CR cover

As I said, I love the effects :flutter: But, don't really ask me on typography, I suck at it :rip:

Florian

As I said, I love the effects :flutter: But, don't really ask me on typography, I suck at it :rip:

Me too :laughga: And I suposed we can't create custom letters 

Sunny

Me too :laughga: And I suposed we can't create custom letters 

If you want :yes:

Warholian

Just wondering, when does the first challenge begin? Monday? And is it known how many challenges/weeks it will be going on? 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Just wondering, when does the first challenge begin? Monday? And is it known how many challenges/weeks it will be going on? 

Somewhere between this monday and friday. We're not really sure yet. We're still finalizing a few little things, then we'll be ready to go! :yes: 

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Sunny

Original 1600x400 image:

9oMCy8T.jpg

With website:

Tndm1Ki.jpg

Love it :giveup: The colors are amazing!

I made a lot of variants so buckle up, heauxs!

sh67qDt.jpghC2YdWK.jpg3pu44Uf.jpgBrdYAMB.jpgMmjqYBh.jpg

Love it fam :sara: I love the background and the white border thingy.  

I got bored and decided to make a quick one bQmcpbq.png

Not one of my best but I didn't put much effort into it at all bQmcpbq.png

UQ8xmAi.png

Queen Of Pop

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived