Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you remind people around you that Gaga isn't dead ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

I noticed since she's not mentioned since like i don't know DWUW (Cause people don't give 2 f*cks about the Oscars here) that i discreetly bring her up in conversations, my friends love movies and  tv shows (I'm in an acting school so that's our main bond right there) , so i tend to promote AHS and just casually mention that Gaga is going to be starring in this upcoming season, suprisingly they seem interested, i got a lot of friends to start watching AHS and they love it :Jase: a lot of them are still in season 2, and they said they can't wait to see what she's going to bring to the table.

Don't disappoint me Gaga, if your acting is terrible i won't be able to save you  :pray:

So do you promote Gaga without sounding like a stan to your group of friends or acquaintances ?

4XWMyv1.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

I bring her up but here in America she's a bit more talked about. I do that for Britney however.

SlaeUrAnus

Yes.

My boyfriend did not even know ARTPOP existed until I told him :awkney: 

In my messy era.

SISTERV

Yeah I have dropped this conversation out at the bars randomly and even the "Gaga-hater gays" who turned on her in 2011 seem legitimately excited to see her in a big way again. Everyone is going to watch it. The ratings might be the biggest AHS opening ever. It's just kind of the perfect role for her and I think everyone knows that Katy Perry or Ariana Grande or Taylor Swift could not be taken serious in this campy glamorous kinda way. I don't even know if Beyonce could. It takes the perfect mix of being wacky and also depthy to pull off a role like this and it's perfect for Gaga.

PartySick

I've literally passed people in grocery stores and on the street talking about her :shrug: 

Usually about the Sound of Music thing or Cheek to Cheek :yes: once about AHS, but they were speaking more generally about AHS.

The real question is: why do I like listening in on strangers' conversations? :Chica: 

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

gagzus

not really, i talk to people about her projects and stuff im excited for and i even told my friend who isn't exactly a fan or a hater but who seems to take interest in gaga when i talk about her about the possible genres for the next album and stuff.

hoeslay

I only surround myself with people who like her. If someone dislikes her I just completely throw them off my radar because I have 0 time for that sh*t. If anyone thinks she's dead, they're not anyone I give 2 flying craps about.

Katie14

I've literally passed people in grocery stores and on the street talking about her :shrug: 

Usually about the Sound of Music thing or Cheek to Cheek :yes: once about AHS, but they were speaking more generally about AHS.

The real question is: why do I like listening in on strangers' conversations? :Chica: 

Thats awesome :flutter: I have never heard strangers talking about her. Where do you live.

ViviLittleM

So true... IN FRANCE HER GLOVES HAD MORE IMPACT THAN THE PERFORMANCE BECAUSE MEDIAS SPOKE ABOUT THE GLOVES BUT NOT THE PERFORMANCE -_-

SlayLin

I talk about her to anyone who'll listen. But I do so while sounding like a stan, and I'm not ashamed of it. And I have SO many shirts, I feel like a walking billboard sometimes.

#MonsterForLife:proud:

I really don't give a f*ck, tbh. I love her and will defend her, talk about her, tell everyone to buy ARTPOP and Cheek To Cheek. :coffee:

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

Archived