Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you over Gaga?

Carmex

Featured Posts

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So true. Plus I think it makes me a real fan since I clearly stated I'll always love her, and that means I'll always check for her. Her most recent projects haven't interested me lately. 

Don't you like AHS?

Robotboy

no. i hated C2C.. (just cant stand the genre) but my love for her remains. which i know it always will :hor:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Didymus

Hmm. I don't even know how to answer that question :rip:

I'm over a lot of things related to her, but with Gaga I feel like she has like 10 different personalities/ways of behaving & presenting herself and I love a couple of them, hate others. It's always been that way.

But lately there's not much left, I guess that's the best way to put it. If the next era sucks I'm probably gone for good. She gave me hope at her ARTPOP breakdown where she confessed to not wanting to be an Interscope puppet anymore etc. I loved most of the C2C era so I hope she doesn't just go back to her old ridiculousness.

Bradley

Are you kidding? I guess you're just a casual fan then because I have gone to this extent that I can't go back. I basically enjoy everything she does now so I have much faith in LG5 even if it's very different from her roots. I mean I spend 90% of my time here and speculate and a--lyse her stuff.

I used to like most of her work (70% of an album for example) in the past but now as I have set my mind free I try to listen to music and watch films from the perspective of the producers and makers and I tend to enjoy a lot of things which I didn't before.

TBH, I haven't been checking the Gaga sections here on site. It's good to be away from her for a while, so when she comes back, I'll be hyped to death. Anyways, I do agree. Sometimes I'm scared that her music will evolve too much that I won't like it anymore. However, she hasn't done that to me. I like then love every single album. I appreciate her more as an individual than an musician. Her overall aspect makes me love her more.

00026 † 10000

yASSsss

r u kidding :wtf: .......Gags is my love,She's my religion :pray: 

on a serious note-no,i've been obsessed with her ever since i heard Paparazzi and i still am.and i think my obsession with her is only growing :yes: 

i know its cringeworthy but whatever-I'm a #Mons+er4Life :proud: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Versace

I'm never gonna get over my fav work of hers which is TF and TFM , call it how you want but ever since BTW i haven't been fully satisfied and kept stanning thanks to gems such as HML , Scheisse, BM, TEOG, Applause, ARTPOP, MANiCURE and etc. So theres always gonna be something to make go crazy for her pair that with the epic performances and her brilliance it's hard to not be hooked. I mean clearly i'm never gonna get over her , i've listened to Gaga over 10,000 times by now and i still need to hear at least one song of hers on a daily basis. But will i keep stanning, well no if the next album doesn't impress, it's sad cause ARTPOP as an album the music impressed me and satisfied me but the era and the management behind it and the way it got executed changed many aspects of my mind. 

Bradley

r u kidding :wtf: .......Gags is my love,She's my religion :pray: 

on a serious note-no,i've been obsessed with her ever since i heard Paparazzi and i still am.and i think my obsession with her is only growing :yes: 

i know its cringeworthy but whatever-I'm a #Mons+er4Life :proud: 

It's not cringeworthy. I hate how people claim us to be overreacting when they are the ones who are just not lucky enough to feel the mutual love between Gaga and us.

eifulien

Are you f*ckin kidding me??!!?! How can I be over my saviour? It's okay to not be in love with everything she does with her music and career. But there is no getting over the person,the human that Gaga is. She is just too important for me. I used to say how I can never have an idol, a person I can respect enough in order to be influenced to act in a certain way in real life. But then Gaga appeared, and honestly she is like The New Testament of the Bible to me... (the Old Testament is Harry Potter :laughga: ) :legend::queenga: My moral compass :flutter:

Barbados

Every time gaga does something I love it

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Hmm. I don't even know how to answer that question :rip:

I'm over a lot of things related to her, but with Gaga I feel like she has like 10 different personalities/ways of behaving & presenting herself and I love a couple of them, hate others. It's always been that way.

But lately there's not much left, I guess that's the best way to put it. If the next era sucks I'm probably gone for good. She gave me hope at her ARTPOP breakdown where she confessed to not wanting to be an Interscope puppet anymore etc. I loved most of the C2C era so I hope she doesn't just go back to her old ridiculousness.

Well, lately I've been reading some of your posts and I don't see why you keep being a fan if you're bashing everything she does with "constructive critics"

teenagechrist

No, 'cause what we have is forever! :proud:

Maybe she will be making music that I don't like in a future, but I will always love her and be here, because she has had a huge impact in my life. 

feeling so hot tamale

Archived