💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Were you slaughtered and dismembered by FULL HQ TIHTY?

Hope

Were you?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Were you?

• Yes, I was slaughtered and dismembered
    • No, I am a peasant

Featured Posts

Benji

I've got to say, it is growing on me and I hope we get a proper release where the mixing is a little better.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riot Poof

I NEED MORE MUSIC LIKE THIS!!!

GAGA, PLEASE DELIVER MORE EPIC PIANO/ORCHESTRAL ROCK SONGS LIKE THIS ONE!

giphy.gif

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

RAMROD

I am enjoying.it too much.

I like the emotions she put in this.

And it is beautifully made with strings and all.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

itmightberyan

Super bothered how processed her voice is in it and the use of autotune, but it's a great song.

It's an awesome song, would be nice if it is up on iTunes already so I can paid $1.29 for it. The meaning of TIHTY is clear but also deep. 

manicholic

I thought it's fine

I think if they're planning to do the whole awards campaign for it to keep Gaga in high profile after AHS until album release it should suffice

But as a song / recording it sounds rather amateur... the strings and instrumentals sound cheap and demo-like still in this leak plus her singing style doesn't seem to fit a Diane Warren-y song

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

SLAYing

I literally had tears in my eyes listening to it .. It made my day .. This shall not be left unreleased.. The world needs to hear this masterpiece !!  

Instagram : saurabh_slays

TimisaMonster

It's a very boring song and I don't get why Diane said it was a classic Gaga song and the best thing she's ever made.... :saladga:

I understand the message is deep, but that doesn't transcend into the actual song therfore being very forgettable 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

kevinthesheep

Not gonna lie, on my first listen it sounds like she's singing over a midi/sibelius file.... once it gets to the second verse though it's great

Bradley

Trust me all you people who think it's terribly mixed will let the song grow on you. You're just too used to the LQ track and expected too much when the HQ came out.

Katsuki Bakugo

No. The mix is terrible, that can't be final. But I still love the melodies and it's honestly her strongest vocal performance on a studio recording ever.

:neyde:

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived