question

What if Gaga were black?

Didymus

Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

She'd be better camouflaged at night, I guess? :shrug:Ā and instead of Madonna, she'd be compared to big black artists like Beyonce and Whitney. I don't think I'd see her as being that different (it's just a color to me) but there's no telling what society would do or how they'd treat her :ohno:Ā 

And sorry if you found the first comment offensive :deadbanana:Ā not my intention :deadbanana:Ā 

A homo in eco-friendly packaging šŸŽ

Battle 4 Ur Life

I have no idea. I would say "Grace Jones basically" but it's a lot more complex than that.

I guess she'd be more influenced by black culture and sounds, like Azealia. or not.

:shrug:

this shoot is absolute heaven tho and it was decisive ofĀ me becoming a monster. I'm so happy she wasn't accused of blackface, because she did it ****ing classy. and it's really a stronger tan tbh.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

If her color was black and her discography had the same sound, i'd think people would hate her. I'm picturing gaga as a black person while her videography flashes before my eyes and i see a lot of hate from the GP

But i think if she was black, i think she would be like Azealia Banks in the R&B/Pop world except without the beefing and world issue tweets.Ā 

Ā 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Pierre

She would be called Queen G, and all her performance must include a train of girls dancing, lights and hair flips. :fat:Ā 

āIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanāž.

Ferrer Zorola

I don't think I would be a fan tbhĀ 
I don't want this to come off as racist it's just that I'm in love with the whole iconic blonde Marilyn esque diva concept

LIFE IS GOOD

DietCoke

The likelihood of her being famous and this site existing would beĀ slim to non-existent. BlackĀ women aren't easily digested by mainstream media. GagaĀ wasn't easily digested as an eccentric WHITE woman, subconscious and prevalent racism would've further inhibited her commercial success.Ā Ā 

Thomas P

grace jones comparisons that we get now x 1000000000

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Katsuki Bakugo

If she was black she wouldn't be Gaga... Btw this photoshoot is tragicĀ :rip:

Tragically amazing!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Barbados

The only thing would be Grace Jones instead of Madonna

Ā 

But she'd still be amazing to me regardless of her raceĀ :shrug:

Ā 

I really hope there's no one here that would stop being a fan bc she would be Black....

Ā 

I'd love her just as much if not even more! <3 Love her for who she is, NOT bc she is white

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Archived