Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

VMA Performers/Speculations and discussion

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

The Child

Because your comment said that Gaga would win it lmao don't try it "CrazyMonster"

Where did I say that? :sharon:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gianni Versace

Where did I say that? :sharon:

Oops, nevermind it was another user. But I didn't bring Gaga into this so...

The Child

Oops, nevermind it was another user. But I didn't bring Gaga into this so...

Yes you did.

"She's been in the game longer that Gaga, she's more popular with the GP (though she has a smaller hardcore fanbase), she's had more hits, etc."
"Whereas a lot of critics still have a bad taste in their mouths from the DWUW fiasco and G.U.Y. was great but not very popular (as a song and as a music video- it was very underappreciated)."

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Gianni Versace

Yes you did.

"She's been in the game longer that Gaga, she's more popular with the GP (though she has a smaller hardcore fanbase), she's had more hits, etc."
"Whereas a lot of critics still have a bad taste in their mouths from the DWUW fiasco and G.U.Y. was great but not very popular (as a song and as a music video- it was very underappreciated)."

I was replying to a comment that already mentioned Gaga lmao don't try it.

I didn't bring Gaga into this, I simply commented on a statement that brought her into this but I, myself, didn't bring her into this. bye.

The Child

I was replying to a comment that already mentioned Gaga lmao don't try it.

I didn't bring Gaga into this, I simply commented on a statement that brought her into this but I, myself, didn't bring her into this. bye.

Calm down lol :sharon:

Gianni Versace

Calm down lol :sharon:

Calm down? you're giving yourself too much credit, don't think for a moment I'd break a sweat over a petty (misguided on your part) argument like this boo boo.

tumblr_inline_nsqv1iBxxI1qa47bj_500.gif

The Child

Calm down? you're giving yourself too much credit, don't think for a moment I'd break a sweat over a petty (misguided on your part) argument like this boo boo.

tumblr_inline_nsqv1iBxxI1qa47bj_500.gif

Lol, calm down lmao, it's not even an argument we're having, we were just talking about Rihanna.

Archived