💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Happy birthday to the Holy Grail THE FAME

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Monster2015

this performance is what inspired me to learn piano and songwrite. I was at a period when I was playing trombone in high school and I didn't make it into the top band that year (freshman) and I wanted to quit music all around because I was so disappointed. Anyways, I always had this keyboard that collected dust and after I watched this, I stayed up until about 4 am learning the basics, playing with two hands, and then the chords to this song. After that, I mainly learned covers then that turned into wanting to make my own music. The Fame era is always going to be what kickstarted my dream, and I hope one day to be a well-known songwriter! (And possible singer). :hug: 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Electric Phire

The album had so much influence on me and inspires me to this day. I aim to have a debut album this good and well received. *que spoon lick*

gaga-germanotta-hot-lady-gaga-lg-Favim.c

Puddin

The Fame means so much to me it what made me a fan of my first (and only) pop star. Being in-between Street Punk and Metal, this Lady Gaga fit so nicely. I remember the radio playing hit after hit and thinking wow this girl is gonna be big!

I love ha to death :sara:we belong together. 

LittIe Monster

God bless The Fame.

I fell in love with her so quick omg. I'll NEVER forget the VERY FIRST time I found about her. It was 2008, a littler after poker face came out. I was watching MTV and a bunch of different music video snippets were being played in commercial break. I remember Funhouse by P!nk and a couple others being showed then bam, poker face played. I was curious to listen to some new music so I looked some of those songs up, which included Poker Face.

The minute I watched that video... I was ****ed in the ass with the Gaga experience. To this day my asshole still remains sore. Probably until the day I die tbh

@whoriscope ig

andy232000

easily the worst album in her career (for me) yet the most iconic and successful 

BricksNStrings

I had forgotten about this great interview.  Thanks for posting it!!   :hug:

My favorite interview from the fame era. If you've never watched you totally should!

She was making ARTPOP from the beginning.

yASSsss

this thread is full of nostalgic posts :cry: .....i wasn't a fan of her when TF was released :giveup: i didn't even know who Lady Gaga is .....I'd heard Poker Face but it didnt impress me much.Paparazzi was my first Gaga track,i fell in love with instantly and it still remains in my Top 5 list...When i saw Paparazzi video,i lost my shet...I immediately checked her other songs/videos and the rest is history..Bitch is still possessing me with her Mind Controlling catchy pop tunes  :giveup: 

and Why no one is talking about this promotional video :wtf: ......its amazing :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

monsterdreams

Always iconic, and whenever I need a dance I just listen to The Fame :legend:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Sunny

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN :giveup:
I LOVE THIS ALBUM SOO MUCH :giveup:

Favorite song : Beautiful, Dirty Rich / Eh Eh / LoveGame / Every song tbh

Favorite performance : MuchMusic, The French one where she sang Ragtime and VMA

Favorite Moment : The Fame Part I 

Favorite Music Video  :Paparazzi / BDR

Favorite Look :