celeb

Zayn shades taylor, calvin responds, zayn calls calvin a dickhead

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ursula Buffay

Zayn's response is so immature I feel bad for his parents. He gained so much fake self-confidence with all those teenagers surrounding him.

Okay to say that Calvin Harris exaggerated a bit, but he was still realistic.

Zayn asking him to shut down his mouth before his dentures fall out? Because he's older? Really?

mtiymzk5mjg4nzuznjiwndky.gif?w=465&h=269

Paper Gangsta

And let's not forget that while Miley has her house, the countless people who make her album and help structure the era still have to be paid as well.

it's not like these unknown musicians will be able to live from their music if its only on itunes

Oh Calvin is part of TIDAL....

Don't have to say more :teehee:

this is what i thought lmao 

t least taylor wasnt on tidal 

SlayedForTheGod

And let's not forget that while Miley has her house, the countless people who make her album and help structure the era still have to be paid as well.

there still gonna get paid. regardless if miley puts her album for sale or for free. 

Morphine Prince

Ok, but honestly I see both sides of this issue. At the same time I can't help but think Taylor and the TIDAL army are all greedy af. I understand many people have to get paid but something doesn't seem right.... 

Sugarfall

'Taylor is greedy' comments make no sense. No one should be made to do their job for free.

SlayedForTheGod

Zayn's response is so immature I feel bad for his parents. He gained so much fake self-confidence with all those teenagers surrounding him.

Okay to say that Calvin Harris exaggerated a bit, but he was still realistic.

Zayn asking him to shut down his mouth before his dentures fall out? Because he's older? Really?

mtiymzk5mjg4nzuznjiwndky.gif?w=465&h=269

i mean calvin did mention age too when he said the whole "kids refreshing the teen choice votes" thing

Archived