Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thoughts on Applause VMAs Intro

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Gohan

how am i supposed to flirt with u when u have Sakura as a username and her avi :messga: ....Gohan was a masculine name.it gave me a hard on whenever i saw ur name in my notification bar....pu$$Y gives me creeps :messga: 

Hidden Content

OMG, LMAO

giphy.gif

"A hard on whenever I saw ur name in my notification bar" :lmao: Gohan, the Boner Superhero!

I'm so sorry, actually one of the few reasons why I didn't want to change my username was you... I was afraid of losing you :(

#HaroonUnbanGohanPls

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

OMG, LMAO

giphy.gif

"A hard on whenever I saw ur name in my notification bar" :lmao: Gohan, the Boner Superhero!

I'm so sorry, actually one of the few reasons why I didn't want to change my username was you... I was afraid of losing you :(

#HaroonUnbanGohanPls

trolling at best :lmao:

i'm always here for Mysterious Gohan..this witch can go fok herself :neyde: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Creyk

Actually, Gaga said that she came up with those lyrics just for that performance. They are well thought-out, that's for sure

Gohan

trolling at best :lmao:

Hidden Content

Such a good name for a future username. Let me ask a mod to bring back that s-xy stud called Go-hand me a glass full of water to calm my thirstiness down. Most known as DBZ's best superhero ever

gohan-vs-broly-o.gif

yASSsss

Such a good name for a future username. Let me ask a mod to bring back that s-xy stud called Go-hand me a glass full of water to calm my thirstiness down. Most known as DBZ's best superhero ever

gohan-vs-broly-o.gif

ur iconic avi is back :legend: 

Gohan

ur iconic avi is back :legend: 

I do the things I do, do the things, do the things I do... All because of you, all because, all because of you :love: ?

gagaohlala

It's from an unreleased song called The Stage Is My Might.

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

VforVendetta

Amazing lyrics. She wrote them for this performance. I'd love it if she used them though.

TimisaMonster

hummus, man

No...ranch :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bad Bromance

Sure, why not?  The lyrics are pretty good and when she sang them at the VMAs I was so excited they would be on one of the songs on ARTPOP.

Unfortunately, though, I highly doubt Gaga would use them at all for any future song.  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

yASSsss

Sure, why not?  The lyrics are pretty good and when she sang them at the VMAs I was so excited they would be on one of the songs on ARTPOP.

Unfortunately, though, I highly doubt Gaga would use them at all for any future song.  

ikr,i luv these lyrics so much.....but as people here said she wrote them specially for VMAs,i doubt she'll use them in her upcoming albums.......but then again it wouldn't hurt her to use them in future songs tho...its just 4 lines ,FFS.... :pray: 

Bad Bromance

ikr,i luv these lyrics so much.....but as people here said she wrote them specially for VMAs,i doubt she'll use them in her upcoming albums.......but then again it wouldn't hurt her to use them in future songs tho...its just 4 lines ,FFS.... :pray: 

I guess it's not out of the realm of possibilities for her to use those lyrics in a future song.  Gaga can do whatever she wants with her lyrics, tbh.  :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived