Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Lady Gaga on 2nd Base: Sports Themes

FATCAT

Featured Posts

FATCAT

BFeQjNd.jpg

Click to enlarge ^

I just arrived at the University of South Carolina, and I felt like making a college themed wallpaper with Gaga! So, Here it is! :)

If you want to request a similar college/sports themed wallpaper like the above, I'm down for it!

Purr more, hiss less.

:lmao: A slug? Jesus Christ.

Hey hey the banana slug is cool on a biological level.

Slugs use two pairs of tentacles to sense their environment. The larger, upper pair, termed "eyestalks," are used to detect light or movement. The second, lower pair are used to detect chemicals. The tentacles can retract and extend themselves to avoid damage. If a predator bites off a tentacle, the slug can grow a new one.

Banana slugs have a single lung (on the right side) which opens externally via a pneumostome. The pneumostome lung cavity is heavily vascularized to allow gas exchange. Dehydration is a major problem for the mollusk; to combat this, banana slugs excrete a thick coating of mucus around their bodies and can also aestivate. To do so, they secrete a protective layer of mucus and insulate themselves with a layer of soil and leaves. They remain inactive in this state until the environment becomes moist again.

This individual Ariolimax columbianus has numerous black spots. The patterning may be so extensive as to make the animal look almost solid black. Banana slugs have a single lung which opens externally via a pneumostome. The placement of the pneumostome on the mantle helps to distinguish the species of Ariolimax.

The slime also contains pheromones to attract other slugs for mating. Slugs are simultaneous hermaphrodites, and reproduce by exchanging sperm with their mate. They produce up to 75 translucent eggs, which are laid in a log or on leaves. Slugs mate and lay eggs throughout the year. The adults provide no further care for their eggs beyond finding a suitable hiding spot, and the eggs are abandoned as soon as the clutch is laid.[9]

3 points in and ready for more

My school has no football team :giveup:

top10_mascots_banana_alt.jpg?w=260

Lucky. I grew up in a town where our high school football team was treated like pure royalty. 

Lucky. I grew up in a town where our high school football team was treated like pure royalty. 

That sound part Friday Night Lights-y and part terrifying.

My high school's football team made it into CIF my senior year, and it was general craziness. It was odd going into college and there being no football culture.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived