❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

Do you think Gaga will do well if LG5's lead single is of this nature?

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonboywow

Of course, people wanting PK JD and BR tpe of music back are so delusional, shw woruld flop nowadays. She needs fresh and organic sounds. I wouldnt say that kind of lead single ( too slow) but a POWER BALLAD  would be great

well I don't care about success. She makes music because she loves it. But if she wanted to be successful you're right. She would flop if she put out more dance music 

Bradley

Maybe a good track on the album but not enough catchy to be commercially a hit...

I never thought songs like Someone Like You or Stay With Me could be that big honestly. :emma:

monketsharona

Dance could work but definitely not if it's not mixed to another genre. 

I'm not here for the kind of song from the OP because it's not catchy, but yeah I would be here for more powerful AND catchy ballads !

monketsharona

I never thought songs like Someone Like You or Stay With Me could be that big honestly. :emma:

Those two songs are catchy as hell ^^ Ballads work very good commercially, but it need to get a catchy chorus at least !

The thread is only referring to the lead single. The second, third singles can always be the dance songs we are used to. Poker Face was a second single, remember?

welp if that's the case the the first single would flop and the second would slay

Ha Emancipation of Mimmi Indeeded

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Bradley

Dance could work but definitely not if it's not mixed to another genre. 

I'm not here for the kind of song from the OP because it's not catchy, but yeah I would be here for more powerful AND catchy ballads !

I picked that song because I thought that song was catchier than other acoustic ones she'd done. :rip:

Well but the song was played with only a piano, my desired vision is for her to remix the song to make it fit the radio more.

Bradley

welp if that's the case the the first single would flop and the second would slay

Ha Emancipation of Mimmi Indeeded

Have you not heard of Someone Like You by Adele or Royals by Lorde? :emma:

gagzus

ARTPOP already happened dear

ARTPOP was like a collection of all her other albums and it was brilliant.

And instead of being a smart ass go back to whining about how gaga NEEDS to magically become a metal musician like you have done on most threads in regards to her direction, when she can't sing even rock music well never mind metal and it's clear the next album is electronic. 

moonboywow

ARTPOP was like a collection of all her other albums and it was brilliant.

And instead of being a smart ass go back to whining about how gaga NEEDS to magically become a metal musician like you have done on most threads in regards to her direction, when she can't sing even rock music well never mind metal and it's clear the next album is electronic. 

when the **** did I say I want her to do metal? 

I, along with others, are kinda tired of edm 

gagzus

when the **** did I say I want her to do metal? 

I, along with others, are kinda tired of edm 

well at least 90% of this fanbase are pop stans and she'd sell a hell of a lot less than even Xtina did with Bionic after losing almost all her fans, she already lost some with C2C and the majority didn't buy it. 

& if you're tired of EDM, don't listen to it no one is forcing you to :flop: 

moonboywow

well at least 90% of this fanbase are pop stans and she'd sell a hell of a lot less than even Xtina did with Bionic after losing almost all her fans, she already lost some with C2C and the majority didn't buy it. 

& if you're tired of EDM, don't listen to it no one is forcing you to :flop: 

you hear that? If you're tired of gaga making edm music, you should stop listening to her. 

Or she could realize that it's time to switch it up because her past 4 albums have been edm. You know what most artists do? They switch things up each album. They grow and evolve. Yes gaga has done that. To an extent. Compare poker face to MANiCURE. Yeah they sound different. But compare sugar we're going down to Uma Thurman. Both by fob. They altered their music a little to suit the changing trends in music. 

Archived