đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Gaga song sounds like a James Bod theme

Lee

Featured Posts

With rumours bubbling about that Gaga might do the Spectre song theme I was wondering about which songs on each album sound like it could be a Bond theme. I know the new Spectre song will be new so this question is purely for fun. I think Bond themes have a kind of dark s-xy feel to them. (I'm new so if there is a post like this already I'm sorry)

gagzus

I don't actually think she has any except the closest we can get is ScheiĂźe because it sounds like an action film theme song, but the reason i say close is bc i'd say it's more for a female action lead movie

Zsolti

James Bod

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

PrinceGaga

A song like ARTPOP could work. Obviously with different lyrics.

Bond songs are more epic and ballady though. Like Skyfall is literally perfection for a bond song. 

I was looking through her albums before and she doesn't have many but i do like the idea of SceiBe. I kinda like the idea of Dance in the dark. 

Btw sorry for the title lol i should reread my writing before i post it haha.

Sia Daily

I want it to be quite a dark theme (they usually are) but kinda epic like the feel that 'Skyfall' had. But tbh we should be hoping for a goldfinger tbh

ChasingGhosts

She doesn't really have any one song that sounds like a Bond song but I'd say a mix of Aura/TIHTY/Speechless/Heavy Metal Lover.

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

MonsterOfficial

Bond music are very orchestra-esque

I can only think if you mix Reloaded + No Way + orchestra instruments + James Bond feel, then there you have it :lana: 

exorcise my mind

Archived