💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Audio Remixers / Gaga CD Collectors Groups

Kayla

Featured Posts

Oh, that's okay too! The duty as a Music Collector is just to help others with their Gaga collections as needed, so it helps if the music collectors have a good collection of Gaga's material, whether it's real CDs/records or computer files. Are you still interested?

Of course!

I still got The Fame album, and the Fame monster somewhere in my USB stick.

and I also got live recordings from when she is on Jonathan ross, and other radio, playing Brown eyes, and Nothing on but the radio, and Filthy Pop. (I Love Filthy pop. <3)

And of course, I'll help as much as I can and possible. C:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could I be put in the Audio Remixer group?? I remix and edit audio, and help out in the Audio section a lot. Your call. It would be great!

• 4 weeks later...
high heeled fem

How do we access the music collector group or is there a sub forum i am confused :redface: :toofunny:

• 2 weeks later...
hausofmike

Is there requirements to be a part of 'music collectors' if not can I join. I have a buying / downloading problem lol

• 2 weeks later...

Is there requirements to be a part of 'music collectors' if not can I join. I have a buying / downloading problem lol

Are you active in the media section? then sure :)

May I please become a CD/Music Collector?

same for you, same question. If so, sure :)

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

DontDoubtDavid

i try to be as much as i can. right now working on a little project there.

hausofmike

i used to be but this past month and a half, due to college barely :(

done :)

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

i bought all of Gaga's Albums . but then my friend lost them . i bought another BTW CD , and i have to start saving all over again . :flop:

but in my PC . i have 713 songs (along with Gaga's Albums and unreleased songs). can i become a collector or do i still need a screenshot for proof ? and i'll try to be active in media. :)

i bought all of Gaga's Albums . but then my friend lost them . i bought another BTW CD , and i have to start saving all over again . :flop:

but in my PC . i have 713 songs (along with Gaga's Albums and unreleased songs). can i become a collector or do i still need a screenshot for proof ? and i'll try to be active in media. :)

I added you :)

Archived