1. no one cares

2. she doesn't deserve any attention

You clicked the thread, so... :what:

00026 † 10000

The Child

You clicked the thread, so... :what:

Cause

I care but shhh :teehee:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Brooke Candy

Disgusting... 

She's such a mess...

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Do you get a WP if you honestly say what you think of this woman? :fat: 

Asking for a friend. :hunty:

FreePalestine

StrawberryBlond

Don't see why this photo is considered too much when a ton of pregnant celebrities have done practically identical photoshoots for the covers of women's magazines to advertise their pregnancy. And they're called beautiful and "the pregnant body is a wonderful thing." The only difference for Kim is that hers is a selfie taken non-professionally. I've never disliked Kim as much as other people have. She's not the worst reality star (a lot of them get caught up in racism scandals, violence scandals, etc), she seems devoted to Kanye and North and I've heard many stories from people who work in hotels she visits that she's super-polite and very generous with tips. But yes, she's very superficial and vain, though you can't blame her considering the family she comes from. It's very hard to defend her at times. But this quote made my respect for her go through the roof:

*I think you all know me well enough to know I would document the process if I got a surrogate."

If there's one thing I value in celebrities, it's self-awareness, especially ones who are born into privilege and are "famous for nothing" like Kim. It's that moment that makes you realise they're more down-to-earth than you realise, they are aware of their flaws, they're not afraid to be considered imperfect. And this comment has made it to clear to me beyond any doubt that her pregnancy is indeed genuine. Celebrities are only this self-critical when they're telling the truth. This was the sort of display that Beyonce could have done to prove that her pregnancy was real (seriously, of all people, Beyonce should have been right into the idea of one of those naked pregnant lady magazine covers that are so popular) but she didn't, so it still leaves that big question mark.

Lassex

Lol, I love her. I don't get all the hate :laughga: Like okay, she's famous and rich for nothing, but why would I get mad about it? I'm currently watching the 7th season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians and Kim (and her family) must be the most hilarious thing to watch :sharon: Happy with my IQ below 50, I'm starting my second year in high school tomorrow :sis:

SlayedForTheGod

i love how people came in here to drag her and they themselves got d--g out the door.

Barbados

Y'all hating on Kim for being nude, and then being so horny for guy celebs to show their ass or post nudes or w/e

Gays are so misogynistic but yet so thirsty for their neanderthal faves

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Gianni Versace

Y'all hating on Kim for being nude, and then being so horny for guy celebs to show their ass or post nudes or w/e

Gays are so misogynistic but yet so thirsty for their neanderthal faves

tbh

Archived