💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Complex Names Azealia Banks Best Female Rapper in Her 20's

inuborg

Featured Posts

Tropico

She's undeniably super talented. More so than a lot of those rappers. Queen. :applause: 

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

FATCAT

I've never heard of most of these people. Where's Iggy? :duck:

:lmao:

Purr more, hiss less.

Miel

I think she could go higher than some people on that list. Banks got mad flow.

3 points in and ready for more

"Unfortunately, for most people, the only time they hear Azealia Banks’ name is when their timeline is flooded with news of something negative she said about someone else on Twitter. It’s not that she shouldn’t speak her mind, it’s just that she ends up talking over the music ... But if she can keep releasing quality music, it might not be too late to win over those fans who might find one day find bravery in her bravado. Until then, like Biggie said, “**** that beef ****, that **** is played out.” —IA"

Don't soft-pedal it - Ms. Banks doesn't just have "beefs" and "speak her mind" - she says things that are downright bigoted, racist, homophobic, and offensive. And does so repeatedly and is unapologetic.

inuborg

"Unfortunately, for most people, the only time they hear Azealia Banks’ name is when their timeline is flooded with news of something negative she said about someone else on Twitter. It’s not that she shouldn’t speak her mind, it’s just that she ends up talking over the music ... But if she can keep releasing quality music, it might not be too late to win over those fans who might find one day find bravery in her bravado. Until then, like Biggie said, “**** that beef ****, that **** is played out.” —IA"

Don't soft-pedal it - Ms. Banks doesn't just have "beefs" and "speak her mind" - she says things that are downright bigoted, racist, homophobic, and offensive. And does so repeatedly and is unapologetic.

Nobody cares.

no negativity on this site. thank you

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

I think she could go higher than some people on that list. Banks got mad flow.

Isn't "good flow" the rap equivalent of a singer having a good voice - a technical achievement you can brag about. But it doesn't really count for much unless you have catchy songs with good production OR clever meaningful lyrics OR you can get the public invested in you as an artist.

inuborg

Isn't "good flow" the rap equivalent of a singer having a good voice - a technical achievement you can brag about. But it doesn't really count for much unless you have catchy songs with good production OR clever meaningful lyrics OR you can get the public invested in you as an artist.

But Azealia has all of that, except for that last bit, which has nothing to do with artisty and everything to do with marketability. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

GloZell Green

Her music is great, but her attitude :awkney: it just ruins it. 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived