💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kelly Osbourne Calls Trump a Racist, But Ends Up Revealing Her Own Racism

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2015/08/kelly-osbourne-racist-latino-donald-trump-the-view?utm_campaign=popculturetw+%2Bsocialflow%2B08%2B2015&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

In our increasingly circus-like political climate, only one constant remains: resident troll Donald Trump either brings out the very best (see: Jon Stewart) or the absolute worst (see: Kelly Osbourne, apparently) in you. On Tuesday's The View, better known as that show that really makes you think "Cable still happening? Wow," Osbourne attempted to join the debate surrounding Trump's undeniably racist remarks on immigration. However, as the clip above shows, Osbourne actually ended up unofficially joining Team Trump by briefly channeling his baffling ideology:

"If you kick every Latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilet, Donald Trump? In that sense that, you know what I mean? What I'm saying is, in LA, they always..."

OMG.:sharon:

Karma is a b---h:trollga:

List of Gaga haters who have been served karma:

Perez Hilton

Kelly Osbourne

Madonna

Up Next: Katy Perry:fat: 

JK:gaycat:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

:wtf: Omg how dare she.

Well, I guess I overreacted. She's not being racist by just pointing out that the ****ty jobs white Americans don't wanna do are often passed on to other races. So she still has a good point.

But she could've known that a sentence like that would be pulled straight out of the context and turned into a scandal :smh: Plus, even in the context it's still too close to justifying the fact that Latino's should apparently do the ****ty jobs.

Redstreak

Jesus Christ Kelly :rip: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

SissyFromSpace

She was implying that Latino immigrants get the worst jobs in America; working for the white man etc

she could have said it better though. And this is the same BITCH who claimed to get "abused" by Gaga.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

i know what she was trying to say but wow :smh: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

SissyFromSpace

Up Next: Katy Perry

Wow. Katy Perry isn't even a hater but the Liddo Monsters still suffer from severe injuries during the PRISM vs ARTPOP era :lmao:the LASHINGS still are red on yall? 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived