💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga - JOANNE (Official JOANNE Discussion Thread)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JanPianoMusic

She can't possibly release LG5 in the second half of 2016, right? I don't want to be hyped for 18 months like with Born This Way.

You will never please everyone.

monketsharona

She can't possibly release LG5 in the second half of 2016, right? I don't want to be hyped for 18 months like with Born This Way.

Yes that's possible... I hope she'll release at least a single at the beginning of 2016... But with Gaga everything is possible... 

Harry

Producers (confirmed):

- Redone

- Greg Kurstin (confirmed yesterday)

- Nile Rodgers

- Diane Warren

As far as I know, Diane has never produced a song in her life so where was it 'confirmed' she's producing for the album? Also Nile isn't confirmed. We knew he was working with her but that could've just been IWYL. It was never explicitly said that he's on LG5.

monketsharona

As far as I know, Diane has never produced a song in her life so where was it 'confirmed' she's producing for the album? Also Nile isn't confirmed. We knew he was working with her but that could've just been IWYL. It was never explicitly said that he's on LG5.

Yep and Diane is not confirmed she just said that she'd like to work with her on LG5...

I hope Nile will be on LG5, but she already has Moroder, he's called 'the pope of disco' for a very good reason ^^ 

Dorothy Gale

If Nile and Gaga only worked on IWYL together I'll be so disappointed.

JanPianoMusic

Yes that's possible... I hope she'll release at least a single at the beginning of 2016... But with Gaga everything is possible... 

:cry: She needs to release her lead single towards/at the finale of AHS! It would be ridiculous not to take advantage of that publicity. Granted, she may not have a huge role in the finale, but she still received top billing for the show. I can't see her releasing her lead single in January or February and then being like "my album's coming in October LOL byeeee".

You will never please everyone.

Harry

Yep and Diane is not confirmed she just said that she'd like to work with her on LG5...

I hope Nile will be on LG5, but she already has Moroder, he's called 'the pope of disco' for a very good reason ^^ 

I'm not sure if he's been officially confirmed to appear either.

monketsharona

I'm not sure if he's been officially confirmed to appear either.

He confirmed in June that he was still in touch to work with her and in August, I think, she posted a pic of her at a restaurant wearing his iconic sunglasses..

Harry

He confirmed in June that he was still in touch to work with her and in August, I think, she posted a pic of her at a restaurant wearing his iconic sunglasses..

Still none of that is concrete evidence that he will appear on the album

caseymonster

i have trust in bobby and gaga. i like how we dont even know how the album is going to sound like. i hope she keeps it like that until the release of the first single. like the way when she released born this way. 

President Biden

After the reign of Queen Adele, the battle with Emporer Katy, new power by President Taylor with Vice Nicki. Our God and lordship Miss Lady Gaga will now come leaving all the other to be sitting beside her throne.

I got drunk

GloZell Green

After the reign of Queen Adele, the battle with Emporer Katy, new power by President Taylor with Vice Nicki. Our God and lordship Miss Lady Gaga will now come leaving all the other to be sitting beside her throne.

2016 Gaga is gonna knock everyone's weaves off by a mile :queenga:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived