💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Gaga not creating her own tour outfits anymore?

Blade

Featured Posts

Schwerk

I know how you feel. Her aesthetic back then was mostly simple, but cool. Like others have posted, a lot of her stuff back then was a recreation of something from the runway since the designers weren't sending her any clothes yet. I think Dada/Matthew Williams had a lot of input in styling her at the time, they would pour over old magazines & books and do lots of research to come up with her outfits. That said, if you were to go back and look at everything she wore then there would be plenty of bad looks, Gaga has always been hit and miss because she likes to experiment. I remember in that biography I read of hers a while back that some stylist who worked with her during a photoshoot found Fame-era Gaga's style and general taste to be cheesy (this was before she hooked up with Nicola of course). 

I think Gaga's is slowly getting her fashion mojo back though. I didn't care for most of the C2C tour outfits, but her day to day style has been really good lately. I'd love for her to do more tech based fashion for the new era since I really missed that aspect of her fashion, but at the same time I wouldn't want her to seem like she's repeating herself, so IDK.

Haha, yup, I believe that! I mean the roman pilars with fake flowers in her bedroom lol. She does seem to have a thing for over the top luxury and frills. This might explain why Brandons outfits and glamlooks are always a bit too shiny and too tight. 

I love her versatility and understand she barely has time for anything. I love how she's not always in couture anymore. On stage I hope to see more HAUSWORK again. 

Don't forget Perry Meek, he created most of the Roseland outfits that have that oldschool Gaga flair.. http://cdn03.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2014/03/lady-gaga-rock-flashy-outfits-for-roseland-ballroom.jpg

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Didn't she use it on Alan Carr Chatty Man for Dope and DWUW but it was just not working?

You can clearly see it on Alan's show but it deserved much more notability than one performance...Gaga basically said it was made for the upcoming tour when she said they can plug it up to the soundboard and she can dance in it....that Alan performance didn't show or use it's full potential...

Another ARTPOP betrayal :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

high heeled fem

The living dress is one of my fav things gaga has ever worn also that performance was legenday the way the screen came down and the remix music with synths etc it was pure magic :giveup:

agreed, those versace outfits are all boring and look the same

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

everyone is saying the versace outfits are boring but the gypsy dress, ARTPOP opening outfit, just to name a few by versace. i dont think we should be complaining about her wearing versace lol tbh 

Little Monster in Buffalo

freebit

Haha, yup, I believe that! I mean the roman pilars with fake flowers in her bedroom lol. She does seem to have a thing for over the top luxury and frills. This might explain why Brandons outfits and glamlooks are always a bit too shiny and too tight. 

I love her versatility and understand she barely has time for anything. I love how she's not always in couture anymore. On stage I hope to see more HAUSWORK again. 

Don't forget Perry Meek, he created most of the Roseland outfits that have that oldschool Gaga flair.. http://cdn03.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2014/03/lady-gaga-rock-flashy-outfits-for-roseland-ballroom.jpg

Now that you mention that, Gaga's been giving me Mariah vibes all throughout C2C, lol. The other day I saw where Mimi's man gifted her a heart shaped diamond pendant and instantly thought of Gaga. Both are very OTT in similar ways.

GagaMoon Prince

I'm pretty sure her Swine outfit from artRave were custom Gaga. 

I'm a free bitch baby

Dunk96

Did we forget that Gaga herself made all the seashell bras and bikinis for the ARTPOP era?

Kermit

no, the song was needed to be produced by a vagina. the dicks were kept out :teehee:

maybe madeon isn't telling us something :excuseu:

+ madeon's drums are in the song.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

high heeled fem

everyone is saying the versace outfits are boring but the gypsy dress, ARTPOP opening outfit, just to name a few by versace. i dont think we should be complaining about her wearing versace lol tbh 

the ARTPOP opening outfit was ****ing AMAZING with the wings omg

high heeled fem

agreed, those versace outfits are all boring and look the same

the ARTPOP opening outfit was ****ing AMAZING with the wings omg.. the gold glitter! prob my fav of the show

the ARTPOP opening outfit was ****ing AMAZING with the wings omg.. the gold glitter! prob my fav of the show

that was versace?

well that's the exception

but I was thinking about the BTWBall Outfits, they all look the same

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Alfonso

But she still makes some outfits, I mean for sure this one is not versace

lady-gaga-artrave-527128.jpg

And the CTC tour outfits are mostly Brandon's very own designs

I guess because she doesn't need to anymore and she can use her platform to give a spotlight to designers on their way up :party: I would like more cool Haus creations though, I feel like it's been a while since she used something pretty funky in her performances, whether that be in the form of an outfit or a prop :shrug: 

most of the pictures where she posts #jazzpunk are personal clothes she made herself, like with different sayings and stuff, they aren't crazy outfits like the one's you're talking about but at least she makes some part of her clothes...

I think they designed most of the dancers outfits for the ARTPOP Ball but the team that did her stuff back in TFM is mostly gone now and the quality of work isn't up to par. 

this :yes: 

Lassex

I don't think she worked as a fashion designer after The Fame era, but the Haus created fashion after that. The last thing that comes to my mind is the (original) artRave, where she wore that 3D printed outfit and ''the living dress 2.0'' was displayed - they were definetely made by Haus :yes:

Archived