question

Why are we calling Next POPGA by LG5 & LG6

Enhsa

Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PatrickMonster

TFM was nominated for album of the year at the grammys so anybody not consider it an album is pretty stupid

River

TFM is an album, in the deluxe edition TFM is CD1 and as a bonus you get TF as CD2.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Kanye West

No one cares if you think TFM is an EP. It was released as such only for Interscope to capitalise on the momentum from The Fame. Gaga was a new artist, they wouldn't have let her release an album right away. It is its own body of work and as the music industry states it is not an EP save for marketing reasons. Therefore those who consider it an EP are just using fake marketing terms. TFM is an ALBUM. PERIOD.

Confirmed by Gaga.

KANYEWEST.COM

crisTEAne

I'm more excited for Gaga to announce the title of the album for people stop fighting on this 'issue' :dies:

what if she already did using gagadily terminolgy? LG5 TIME: TIME = the i... monster e... :stalkga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Gracious Gaga

why u call it LG5 & LG6 ?????

it's LG4 b---hiz

I Mean c'mon  C2C is not one of her main albums & TFM is an EP off the fame

LG1 : TF

EP : TFM

LG2 : BTW

LG3 : AP

Due or T&LG1 : CTC

LG4 : :awkney: ?

you must feel pretty dumb today.

and gaga even said during TFM that it IS an album that can stand on its "own two feet".  not just an EP

♥ Kindness Police.

Economy

go away

OT: I don't think her next record is gonna be pop, imo..

But true, it would be LG4 by solo album standards

I don't consider TFM to be a full album even though it was an era. I do consider C2C as one, which is why I say LG5

it had its own tour, it got its own grammy, it had its own era, had 3 whole singles, and was available to be sold seperately... and with 8 songs its more than most EPs

So i would consider it its own album

TFM was nominated for album of the year at the grammys so anybody not consider it an album is pretty stupid

reasonable conclusion

Archived