đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Leona Lewis teases new album "I Am"

retroglamx

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

I liked Fire Under My Feet. Thunder is ok, Ladders is a bit basic. I Am sounds good and Power sounds wonderful. As it's only 10 tracks, it might be enough to take it above average. I think Leona has got steadily better over time, with Glassheart being her best (and that great Christmas album too) and maybe breaking free of Syco is going to finally help her go above acceptable. Her music has always suffered from blandness as she's put little personality forward and likes to remain with the comfort zone of ballads. Outside her singles, her ballads are very forgettable and yet they're the ones she keeps making. She needs better verses or choruses, one or the other, because she's always suffered from the lack of one or the other. I don't know why it was decided to just make a ten track album, totalling just over half an hour. Was it too much to put in the two bonus tracks or did they want more cash out a deluxe edition from super fans? I just hope the work on those 10 tracks was of a really high level in that case.

Archived