💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Leona Lewis teases new album "I Am"

retroglamx

Featured Posts

retroglamx

Leona dropped a teaser for her new album featuring clips of “Fire Under My Feet”, “I Am”, “Thunder” and “Power”.

The album is out on 09/11/2015. Pre-order it: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-am-deluxe/id1020373596 :green:

Any fans of Leona here? Her voice is so beautiful and I think she deserves more exposure tbh. :excuseu:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Checkers

I loved her back in the day.

Stunning voice!

"I Am" (the title alone) doesn't interest me tho. :fat: but i might check it out

PrinceGaga

Yes Leona!! It's about time for your voice to be in my life again m'dear 

Quasi

Not a big fan but I loved her work on Avatar. It sounded like a classic epic song that reminds me of "My Heart Will Go On". Too bad it didn't get much exposure or promo outside the movie. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Sasha Fierce 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

retroglamx

Yeah the title is a little bit basic, it feels like a word is missing...

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

ShockPop

I love leona but she is the epitome of bland. "Fire under my feet" is an ironic song title for someone with so little ambition in her career.

The way to go was Adele meets Sia, not this weak demo bull. What happened to her striving to be a global diva? She turned down avail lavigne career path lane and got stuck.

destructivelove

Fire under my feet sounds like a ZZ ward reject.  I am deserves epic production a la the collide afrojack remix.  The production on higher sounds like a dated demo and could be a half decent single with some bass and power.  All in all she has potential but wastes it on dated boring music.  Her entire album should sound like collide (the original and the club remix) and she would be much more interesting to listen to

Dominic

I used to love her and was a big fan but now I find it difficult to enjoy her newer music as it's just nothing special; incredible voice but in today's society you need more to make it big. Better writing and production would be a start. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• 1 month later...

Archived