Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
life

Gaga writing new music with Brian Newman and band

bayonse

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

If u think that you are deluded lol 

which one? that she didn't lose fans? no she didn't... a lot of her fans aren't interested in her at the moment because she is in the jazz era but that doesn't mean that they won't stan in the next era

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000

You didn't even see my comments,did you? My initial point was that a lot of fans dislike the C2C era (including me tbh) but it still be an amazing thing for her career.And no she didn't lose fans.They are all coming back when she will release her next bop

first, your initial post was not about her status, you added that later, and not necessarily they will come back. people said that about ARTPOP. some will come back but you cant garantee that. specially if she starts doing jazz again right away

Fiona Apple

first, your initial post was not about her status, you added that later, and not necessarily they will come back. people said that about ARTPOP. some will come back but you cant garantee that. specially if she starts doing jazz again right away

Damn :lmao:1)I said my initial POINT,not my initial post.So I was obviously talking about my initial comment on this topic 2)Always some fans leave but some others come. 3)In ARTPOP it wasn't the fans that didn't buy the album ,it was the general public (cause of the huge negativity from the media and the poor promo) 3

Oh my god why can't her fans just let her write the music she wants.

It must suck to be Lady Gaga if I had to fit the mold that my fans have created before even having a single clue what my new material sounds like. I hope she reads these comments and not give a single ****. 

If the fans she lost during C2C are similar to many of you in here, then YES, that's absolutely great, cause damn, our lady gained much more MATURE fans, who are actually here for her talent and versatility and are MUSIC LOVERS who are not stuck on one genre only.

She is not an artist to have so closed minded, "stuck on charts" type of fans. I just absolutely do not understand why on earth would anyone want her to stay making exactly the same type of music she's been making for the last 6 years when she has evolved SO much as a vocalist, as a songwriter, as a PERSON. Maybe it's just that most of you are too young to have an understanding, versatile taste or...? I just can't find the reason.....

Remember her Q&A with GGD last September?: "I stand by all the music I've made, but I'm growing up". Maybe it's time for us to grow up, too.

Angel Down

just because you don't know one doesn't mean it happened, where as i have actually SEEN fans change fandoms online and in real life, so they still count.

I can't understand how they change fandoms so easily.. Like I could never abandon the woman who changed my life. I love Gaga not only for her music, but for her personality as well, she's inspiring in so many ways... Why would anyone who considered her an inspiration change fandom so easily? How?

SharGaga

actually i do have a life, a good life actually i have a full time job with a very good pay working in a department store and i'm very happy with life and i'm not a 16 year old unlike most fans actually, and oh i'm sorry i forgot this wasn't a place where ANYONE who likes gaga for one reason or another can come and discuss her, her career or anything to do with her... oh wait..

Besides, all everyone talks about on here nowadays is her personal life and puts out their opinions on that which some of us don't care for nor get involved in because some of us are fans of her career and music, this site is for that AS WELL. You guys are hard down on us who discuss her career but would hate it if it was the other way around. Some of us grow out of tiresome stanism and don't care for her personal life anymore because we grow up unlike some fans.

Didnt even bother to read all of that. I wasn't attacking anyone specifically, just fans mocking the C2C era since the beginning and trying to tell her what to do, so please move on. Let's stay on topic. :love:

gagzus

I can't understand how they change fandoms so easily.. Like I could never abandon the woman who changed my life. I love Gaga not only for her music, but for her personality as well, she's inspiring in so many ways... Why would anyone who considered her an inspiration change fandom so easily? How?

because some of us are fans of her for her music, fashion etc that's how (like myself) we don't consider her an inspiration we merely consider her our faves at that time.

Sister

U peeps r Cra Cra up in this thread~

I like Gaga working with Brian and long to see what they come up with together.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Gaga Monster

well for starters her sales could be reduced again, her relevance could slip away and consequently resulting in her having less funding from the label, less extravagant performances, less budget for a better tour, losing fans (let's face it she did lose fans during C2C because they don't like jazz).

This album is her make or break album in terms of proving if she's truly a legend or icon and coming back strong or fall into irrelevance and become the Cyndi Lauper to Katy's Madonna.

This is true. LG6 is Gaga's make it or break it. 

GGD Presidential Elections

Vernier

She might be writing songs for the next jazz album, which might not necessarily be her next album. I'm hoping for original songs on the follow-up to C2C anyways 

The Little Managers are at it again. I swear if you guys could only spend so much time getting your own life's together instead of trying to argue what's best for Gaga. Gaga will do what she wants to do regardless of what you teenagers have to say online. So why waste your time? Sigh. :smh:

:  :deadbanana: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

gagzus

This is true. LG6 is Gaga's make it or break it. 

people assume i'm saying it's gonna end her career, what i'm really saying is, it'll prove whether or not the delulu fans who **** talk other artists and put gaga on a pedestal are right or not. 

Archived