💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga writing new music with Brian Newman and band

bayonse

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

This is probably the most ridiculous thing i have read in a while!!!

How did Gaga incited social change and practically lead the gay rights movement for a few years?????? Nobody was leading anything. People have been arrested, killed and marginalized for decades to get to where we are, to fight for rights and is not over yet. It did not happened overnight because a pop star just supports the cause in marches or rallies or donated any money. Did she help monetarily those people who payed big lawyer fees to fight for rights in court for years?? nope. I know everyone here loves Gaga but saying this and believing this is totally absurd and delusional.

By the way Gaga is talented and we love her music to death but lets be real, she was not defining music for the first half of the 2010 with ebm and crazy outfits. Lets not go overboard. And even if you believe so it would only be you believing that. Outside of this forum and fanbase nobody thinks that. Somewhere out there there has to be a teen saying the same thing about Ariana Grande LOL.

except at every trans and gay media covered event there is a Born This Way flag.. Even the first episode of I Am Cait had it. Lol  

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Optimus

Enough with this **** Gaga. Give us a pure pop album, something you havent done since 2009 

TimisaMonster

Jazz album BETTER not come out before POP album.... :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

xeynuraf

except at every trans and gay media covered event there is a Born This Way flag.. Even the first episode of I Am Cait had it. Lol  

I had no idea. I don't think I have seen it to be honest, the flag that matters is the rainbow one and having a sad flag as a contribution to the gay rights movement is definitely NOT enough to claim that she was the leader of the gay rights movement by any means.

Archived